Chapter 6

**with the Winx**

"Fallon?" Musa said surprised.

"How do you know that?" Nabu asked.

"Well, remember that time that Brandon and I went to New York for a wedding suite?" Sky started, "we bumped into her. And we talked to her. She was living a new life as a new person. We asked her to come back, but she didn't want to. We promised to not tell anything about it to you guys"

"We talked to her once, or twice. Well, the second time was on a party at her penthouse." Brandon explained. "I don't know how, but we were there, and suddenly woke up in our hotel. Two suite were laying there with a note"

"What did it say?" Timmy asked.

"I'm sorry. That was it!"

"You knew where Flora was all this time and you didn't even tell?!" Bloom said kinda mad to Sky.

"I'm sorry, she just didn't want to.." he answered.

"We were worried sick about her. We didn't knew if she was okay or hurt. We even named our first child after her!" Bloom said mad, but also confused.

Bloom took a deep sight. "We have to find her now and take her back to the magic city. Is she still in New York?"

"I will search" Timmy took out his laptop. "Was was here name again?"

"Fallon Reign Brown. She works for a big company" Brandon said.

"Got it! She's on several social media" Timmy showed them Flora's Instagram page on a big screen in the air.

"Fallony... And she got over 900k followers?!" Stella said surprised.

"That's more than you, Stella" Musa joked.

"She's mostly posting about food, sport, shopping, city things.... and a guy?!" Bloom said surprised.

"Benjamin Lewis III. Seems like he's the son of the owner of the company she's working for" Tecna scrolled throw his page.

"Helia is not going to like this..." Nabu said.

"We have to get Flora here. Who's going?" Sky said.

"I go!" Bloom answered.

"I don't think that's a smart plan" Tecna said. "Flora will probably poof away again. I suggest that Sky and Brandon go again. Maybe take someone with them?"

"Well last time we went there for a wedding suite." Sky said. "So Riven... since you're engaged?"

"Sure, I'm coming" Riven just said. "But what if she doesn't want to come?"

"Flora has to." Aisha said. "For her own safety"

"But yeah, what if?" Brandon repeated.

"Well, it seems like she somehow got us passed out at that party a few years ago. If nothing works, we can do the same" Sky said.

They made a plan with everyone. Then Sky, Brandon and Riven took the ship and went to earth, New York.

...

**meanwhile in New York**

"Better get some good sleep tonight, vacation is tomorrow!" Benjamin told Flora, while they were packing their bags.

"Why do we want to travel in the morning again?" Flora sighted.

Benjamin laughed, "to avoid the paparazzi"

It was midnight, around 3 am. Flora couldn't sleep so she went downstairs, to the kitchen in her pyjamas (picture).

She took a glass of water and just stared at the window.