Chapter 12

Someone uninvited walked in.

Sky and Bloom saw him, and walked to him.

"Dude, what are you doing here?" Sky asked him.

"I still mis her, I want her back now!" Helia said to them. "Being without her still hurts. Even though it's been so long, you think I would be fine be now...?"

"Of course you're not, Helia" Bloom put a hand on his shoulder. "You've been together for so long. But it's time to expect that Flora found someone else"

"I can't. I'm going to fight for her!" with that, Helia walked into the crowd of people.

Flora was sitting at the bar with her friends, already totally drunk.

"Omg, "Tiffany said enthusiastic, "aren't that Stella and Brandon? The Winx and specialist?"

"Didn't they break apart like 6 years ago? What are they doing here?" Peach asked confused.

"I heard that they got into a fight with the nature fairy!" Megan told them. "After their fight, nature girl was never seen again! She just disappeared"

"Still... what are they doing in NY, on your party, Fall?!" Peach asked again, totally enthusiastic and drunk. "You should say hi!"

"And I will!" Flora took another shot, then stood up and walked in Stella's way. Halfway, When her friends couldn't see her, Flora walked to the bathroom.

Flora locked the door behind her. She hold herself onto the sink, looking into the mirror. Flora saw her own reflection.

"I look a mess" she said to herself and laughed a bit. Then Flora took the pills out of her pocket, there were 4 left. She took a glass of water and swallowed the pills with the water. Then walked out of the bathroom.

Stella and Brandon saw her.

"Hey Flora!" Stella said.

"Hey Stella!" Flora said to happy. She gave her and Brandon a big hug. "I missed you soooooo much!"

"We missed you to?" Brandon said doubting, looking at Stella, who looked confused back.

"Pfff I'm so hot!" Flora said. "Let's go swim! There's a pool on the roof!"

"Sweetie, I don't think that's a good idea..." Stella told her.

"I agree" Brandon followed. "Maybe you should go to bed"

"Noooo, it's a party!"

Benjamin joined the conversation. "Hey Angel" he kissed her. "Hey Stella, Brandon!"

"I'm sweating, you wanna come swim?" Flora asked Benjamin.

"Sure let's go!" And the two walked off.

Stella and Brandon didn't know what to say, so they decided to search for the others.

Bloom and Sky stood in the middle of the room, looking at where Helia was going, when Timmy and Tecna came up to them.

"We found the location of where the picture was send from!" Timmy started. "It's here. In this house! By an iPhone 8 Plus, owned by the Lewis company!"

"Lewis?" Bloom thought out-loud. "Isn't that the company Flora is working for?"

"Yes! We did some research," Tecna followed, "and the company is owned by the father of Benjamin!"