Chapter 11

The Winx and Specialists walked into the penthouse.

"This is your place?" Aisha asked surprised.

"Yeah" Flora smiles. She hugged Benjamin.

"It's so big!" Bloom followed.

Flora just smiled.

A guy came in, holding an iPad.

"You must be the Winx and Specialists?" He said to them. "I'm James. I'm here to bring you to your hotel. It's on the end of this street, so it's close by. If there's anything you need this week, just call me. I'll give you my number later. Are there any questions?"

"No"

"Okay let's go then"

"Bye" Flora waves. "The party starts at 9.30 p.m. see you then!"

The Winx and specialist walked away.

Flora sighted and jumped into a chair.

"Being around so many people makes me really tired" she laughingly said.

"We also don't have that much privacy" Benjamin laughed then looked at Flora.

He went down his knees on the ground, right before Flora. They looked at each other and kissed.

"Wanna go Netflix and chill?"

"I would love to stay here with you, but I still have to buy an outfit for tonight"

"I thought you said to Stella that you already had one?"

"Yeah, I just didn't want to wear that" Flora stood up and gave Benjamin a small kiss.

"Some people will come in an hour to set everything up for the party tonight." She explained. "What are we going to order for dinner tonight?"

"What do you want?"

"Let's just order pasta or something. But I go to go, see you in a few hours!"

"Bye Angel"

Flora went to the city of New York and got her outfit for tonight. After shopping, she went to the cafeteria.

"The usual?" The guy behind the bar said.

"Always" Flora smiled to him.

"So, Fallon. How was it in the Bahamas?" Malcom asked excited. He gave her her drink and went sit in the cafeteria with her.

"Well, I didn't go" Flora Said to him.

"Darling, why? The Bahamas is the place to be!" Malcom was shocked.

"Something with some old friends came across. It's a long story and I don't have that much time"

"The party is tonight of course! Should I wear a suit with or without the jacket?"

"With, And put it off when you arrive"

They both laughed short.

"Malc, I actually have a favour to ask you"

"Of course, what is it?"

"Can I get the number or your dealer? It's for tonight's party!"

Malcom just looked at her.

"Well, it's a party! Come on Malc, we're friends!" Flora asked puppy eyes.

Malcom laughed and gave her the number.