Chapter 7

Faragonda arrived at the house.

"Is it true?" She asked the others. "Flora is back?"

"Yeah" Aisha said.

""But Miss Faragonda" Bloom followed, "we need your help"

"How can I help you?" Faragonda asked.

"Someone is blackmailing is" Tecna explained, "they want the so called 'greatest power of all'. If we don't give it to them by the end of the month, they will kill Flora".

Musa showed Faragonda the picture. Faragonda was is shock by it.

"Girl, this is serious" she said.

"But what the 'the greatest power off al'?" Stella asked.

"It's the power that has existed for centuries. Many fairy's got killed because of witches who want to have the power" Faragonda explained. "They say that the power can heal villages, bring people back who are on the edge of dying, who can make people immortal. But it also can kill millions of people in once. That's why it's so dangerous"

"Why do these people think that we have it?" Aisha asked.

"Maybe they think it's the dragon flame?" Bloom suggested.

"I don't think these people know who has it. But it's clearly that one of you got it. You girls saved millions of people!"

"Who Of is can it be?" Musa asked her.

"I don't know" Faragonda answered. "But we should go check on her"

The Winx walked to the basement, but what they found there....

....

** 3 Years ago**

Flora walked to the kitchen and took a glass. She filled it with some alcohol that was standing on the kitchen table.

"Isn't it a little early for that?" Benjamin also walked in.

"Just leave me" Flora said grumpy.

"Good morning to you to, Angel!"

Flora took a sip for her drink than put it back on the edge of the table. She turned around and the glass fell on the ground.

Flora grumpy cleaned it up.

Benjamin looked at her, trying to hold his laugh. Flora saw it and said: "Don't do it. You better not do it!"

Benjamin smiled really bright. Flora couldn't help it but smile back because of how much she loves Benjamin and his stupid smile that lights up her world.

**today**

They didn't see Flora... or Benjamin. They were gone!

"Where could she be?!" Aisha asked.

"I don't know!" Everyone was stressing out and talking through each other.

"Guys relax!" Stella said loud, holding the hands with Ethan, "Flora is the fairy of nature. We're on a planet with magic and a woods close by. It's not that hard to guess where she's" Stella rolled her eyes.

"Stella is right" Riven said. "Let's go to the woods"

...

**with Flora**

"This woods bring back so many memories" Flora was holding Benjamin's hand. "I can feel the power around us"

Benjamin looked around. "It's beautiful here".

"It is"

"Hey Angel, Why don't you just forgive the Winx. What they did wasn't nice to do, but it's 6 years later. Everyone is changed"

"I know. I just... I don't know. Something is stopping me..."

"Why don't you just give them another change? I would love to meet your friends!" Benjamin smiled bright. Flora couldn't help it but smile back.

"I love you, you know that?" Benjamin smiled to her.

Flora was leaning against a tree. Benjamin came closer to her. They closed their eyes and kissed.

Right at that moment, the Winx walked in with the Specialists and their kids. They saw Flora kissing with Benjamin.

"I hum" Stella said.

"Oh hey guys"'Flora gave them a short smile.

"Flora, miss Faragonda is here" Musa told her.

Aisha followed, "we all would appreciate it if you would talk to her".

"No need" Flora answered. "Since we probably aren't going to the Bahamas, I might as well stay here for a week"

"So you're staying?!" Stella said excited.

"Yeah"

"That's amazing!" Bloom followed. They all gave Flora a hug. The Winx and Specialists were happy that she was staying with them.