Chapter 9

**now time**

It was almost a week later. All the Winx, Specialists and their kids were staying at the same house, including Flora and Benjamin.

It was 7 in the morning. Flora pulled Benjamin into the kitchen.

"What are we doing here?" Benjamin laughed.

"I felt like baking. So we're baking a cake!" Flora smiled. "Come on! It will be fun!"

They washed their hands and started getting the stuff.

"Okay So what do we need?" Benjamin asked.

"3 eggs" Flora said, and Benjamin took 3 eggs. "Sugar And Butter" Benjamin also took that. "And flour" Flora read. "Now put it together in a bowl and mix it for 2 minutes"

Benjamin took the eggs, sugar and butter and mixed it in the bowl.

"You're forgetting the flour, Benji" Flora smiled.

Benjamin turned around to Flora and looked her in the eyes. He pulled her closer to his chest, faces almost touching each other.

"You're pretty" he whispered to her.

"I lo.." But Flora couldn't finish her sentence, cause Benjamin threw a hand full off flour over Flora.

Flora laughed and also took some flour and threw it also over him. Then Benjamin did the same, and Flora again, and in a few second, everything was covered in flour.

Benjamin was holding Flora against the wall with one hand, the other hand was filled with flour.

"Okay stop! Peace!" Flora laughed.

"Only for a kiss"

Flora stood closer to Benjamin. Faces almost touching each other again. Floras lips came closer to Benjamin's. And then...

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY KITCHEN" Bloom run inside holding baby Evan, totally stressing out.

Benjamin and Flora were laughing.

"We were..." Benjamin started.

"Baking a cake!" Flora followed. "Don't worry, the kitchen will be clean before you could even blink with your eyes" Flora clapped her hand two times, and everything was clean.

"That was... impressive and fast" Bloom was surprised.

"I'm going to change. See you later, Angel" Benjamin gave Flora a kiss on her cheek and then left.

Bloom put baby Evan in the ground, who tried to walk to Flora. Flora lift him up again and played a little with him.

"Thank you for letting us stay here Bloom" Flora smiles. "It was a fun week"

"It was amazing to see you back after all these years. And the kids love you!" Bloom smiled back, looking at the way she was holding her baby. "Why do I hear a however?"

"There is this yearly party that Benjamin hosts at our home. It was planned to give right after we got back from the Bahamas. What's tomorrow"

"So you have to leave again?"

"Only for a few days. You all can come if you want!"

"I would love to! And I'm sure the kids would love to celebrate a party in New York!"

"Well" Flora said doubting. "Important people are coming and it's at night time. So Why don't you just leave them at home"

"Well we can get a babysitter" Bloom suggested. "I would love to see New York!"

Stella, Musa, Tecna and Aisha walked in.

"New York?" Tecna asked.

"Yeah. We're going to a party at Flora's house! We can stay in your house, right?" Bloom told them.

The girls walked to the living room and set down, Flora was still holding baby Evan.

"It's a penthouse, not a 'house'. Also, I'm sorry, but no. You can't stay there. It's where the party is" Flora told them. "But don't worry. I'll call my assistant right now and make sure she will get the best hotel for you guys!"

"That would wonderful!" Aisha said.

"I'm going to call him right away! Be right back!" Flora have baby Evan back to Bloom, took her phone and walked outside.

Flora walked back into the room she was staying, while call her assistant.

"Thanks for the help, James. See you tomorrow!.... bye!" And she hung up.

Benjamin was also in the room, packing his bags. "Something wrong with the party for tomorrow?" He asked.

"No. Why?" Flora set down on the bed.

"I get it if you want to cancel it. It's been an intense week"

"No of course not!" Flora smiled at him, "You're so sweet. I was just calling James to get a hotel. I invited the Winx. I hope you don't mind"

"Angel, if you wouldn't invite them, I would!" He laughed. "But one rule! No kids"

"Of course!" Flora smiled at him. "I left my laptop downstairs. We're are going to leave in 15 minutes"

Flora walked back downstairs and took her laptop. She was standing in the living room when she heard a sound. It sounded like something was breaking.

Suddenly, the door opened. Someone was standing there. "... Flora!" The person said.