Chapter 5

Flora arrived at the building. She walked to Benjamin's office.

"Benji, you never guess who I just saw" she walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Spit it out"

"Brandon and Sky!"

"What are they doing here?! What did you do?" He asked curiously.

"I told them I lived here now. Then they invited me to Sky's wedding. And Brandon said something about twins" Flora told him kinda stress full

"Wedding and twins?" Benjamin said calmly.

"I know right. I said I didn't want to go back. Then I got a call and had to fire Emily. Then I got stress and said I needed to go and invited them to the party tomorrow!" She jumped into a chair.

"Well it's sweet of you to invite them. They probably don't have clothes with them for the party, should I ask James to send them something?" Benjamin set down next to her, touching her hair.

"You know, I suggested the same!" They both laughed.

...

The next eve....

"Ready for the party?" Benjamin walled into Flora's closet, who was doing her hair while looking in the mirror.

"You know, next year we do this in November. It's way too busy around thanksgiving and Christmas".

"That's a great plan! When are the girls coming?"

"Now!" Someone said who just walked in.

"Peach, Megan. Great to see you girls!" Benjamin greeted them. Then he turned around to Flora, "Have fun Angel. See you around" he kissed her and walked away.

"Fallon, what do you think of my outfit?!" Megan said enthusiastic.

Flora looked at what Megan was wearing: a light blue shirt strapless sweet hard dress.

"I love it!" Flora answered more enthusiastic.

"And mine?" Peach than asked. She was wearing soft green glitter pants, with a white beige shirt and a small glitter silver bag.

''I adore''

Flora put on her outfit: a silver gold glitter skirt and a loser shirt. Over that, she wore a black jacket.

"Girl you're rocking it!" Peach almost screamed. Flora laughed.

"Come on let's go, the party is about to start!" Megan said.

"No Meggie, it's better to be late. Besides, we still have some pictures to make for Instagram!" Peach said. Then they took a few pictures together.

Peach took a few pills out of her pocket.

"Anyone want some?" She asked.

"Can I get everything?" Flora asked.

"Fall, you know you will die when you take that much, right?" Peach looked shocked at her.

"Believe me, it isn't for me. There are these two guys coming, and i want them to not ask questions tonight" Peach and Megan looked confused. "It's too long to explain. Come on, let's go to the party!"

...

**Sky and Brandon**

The guys went to the street where Flora lived in. Loud music was coming from the building. The guys went into the penthouse, to the 8th floor.