Chapter 8

Hi, Niénnâ here! this is a short chapter based on happier by Ed Sheeran. Hope you like it! xoxo

.............................

**Helia, 6 years ago**

It's been a few months since Flora disappeared. The Winx and Specialists searched everywhere, but they just couldn't find her.

Helia was alone, walking in a city on earth. He didn't know which one exactly.

Helia walked inside a bar and order some drinks for himself.

He was sitting in the corner of the bar, when two people walked in. He didn't notice them first.

"A whiskey sour and a margarita, please" a girl ordered.

Helia knew that voice. It was the voice of someone he would never forgot. He turned around and there he saw her.

"Flora..." he whispered to himself.

Helia stood up, planned to walk to Flora. The guy with her said some things to make her laugh. That was the moment that Helia set down.

A girl around Helia's age went sit next to him.

"You look like you can use some company" she said. "My name is Jenny"

"... I lost her..." Helia just said, more to himself than to the girl named Jenny.

"Who?"

"Flora. I hurt her so much, but I also love her so much. And now she is there sitting and laughing with someone else, there smile we're twice as bright as ours was"

"Well" Jenny started, "you sound heartbroken. Who's the girl again?"

"Flora. She's sitting over there"

Jenny looked at the two having a fun time. "Well, the world doesn't end when she's moving on with someone new. You can do to"

"I can't. I love her too much, I think it's impossible to even love someone that much"

"Of course not" Jenny ordered two other drinks. "You will find someone new. I mean, this is Paris! City of love! It's so romantic in Paris, don't even try to compare it with other cities!"