un

|Annies pov|

"ANNIE WAKEUP ITS UR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" wow, a perfect way to start the morning. "Im up hay I'm up I swear" I mumble while stuffing my head in a pillow. "Kay be down in 20, mom's making pancakes" I accepted the fact that there's no way out of school a long time ago, no matter how much I hate that hellhole, I'll still have to go. I got up and got changed, put a bit of makeup on, and headed downstairs.

"Morning mom" she smiled at me setting my plate on the counter "Morning Annie, are you excited for your first day in junior year?" nEvEr bEeN sO exciTeD iN mY 17 yeArs of liVing. Note the sarcasm. "im extatic, can't you tell?" Hayley rolled her eyes "Well personally I'm very excited to start 7th grade, so Annie, be a dear and don't ruin the mood" she said putting the fakest smile, trying to mock my sarcasm "Kay hayhay it's time to go. Be a dear and don't make me late" I said imitating her. We both started laughing as we made our way to the car.

After dropping Hayley off I drove myself to my school. How exciting. I've never been so happy, I'm going to love it this year, its- okay the point is clear I'm really not all that stoked about coming to school. "Hey Lilia, where is everyone else?" I asked. "oh there all on their way" she said looking down at her phone. "ooo Lils who ya texting?" its obviously Emily, she's had the biggest crush on her since freshmen year, and I can clearly see the redness in her cheeks "I may or may not be texting Emily.." "aww how adorable" I said wiggling my eyebrows and she just nudges my shoulder "oh look here come Anna, and the rest we can cut the convo now." she said giving me a glare. "as you wish bitch" i smirked at her whike Anna came cheerfully down the hall. Shes always so happy, like bro i aspire to be her, who wouldn't?

"lilia, annie! Heyyy its been a while! Missed you
Guyss" she says pulling us both in a big hug "dude i saw you two days ago, but aww i missed u too baby" i love my friends aww. Right when we pulled away i saw Emily and kenzie walking towards us, Kenzie and Emiliy are the nicest oned out of us all (a/n i- its a story calm ur tits im not saying the others aren't nice), like their too nice, like if u ask them for a pencil and they only have one for themselves, they'll give you it. Yeah like i said tooo nice but thats what i love about them. "hiya" Emily says while looking straight at Lilia, i could see Lilia blushing in the corner of my eye. Aw. "hi Em, hi kenzie" i smile. The bell rung and it was time to head to class, so me and kenz walk one way (we both have visual arts) and the other go to their classes

-In class-

"kay y'all imma be giving y'all a seating plan cause i wanna, eryone Stand and line up in the front of the class"  (yes eryone, not everyone. Leave me alone-) oh- this will be interesting. "okay uhm, kenzie ziegler? go sit at the back and beside her is..John Orlando? Then we'll have Hayden summersausage- or summershit? I dont fucking know go sit infront of kenzie, then Julianna...Leblanc? Yeah ur beside him then Asher Angel beside her......"
And i didn't pay attention to the rest. I'm sitting beside my Ex, the one who cheated on me with multiple girls daily, and has slept with 90 percent of the school. Wow could this get any worse? I saw kenzie give me a sympathetic smile, i sighed and sat in my seat, and a guy followed behind me.

"um so everyones parters with the person beside them, and summershit can go with teagan bitch cause theres three of you in a row, kay bye y'all!  Im out" okay well atleast im not with hayden? I turn to see my Partner, but i see he's staring at his desk, so i tap his shoulder.

"hey..im your partner.." he looked up and holy shit he has really nice eyes oh wow im- "Julianna, but you can call me annie" i smiled at him, i could feel my cheeks heat up, damn this boy is good. I saw him nod slowly, but he didn't answer, shit was he mute? What if he doesnt know English? He could be German ot italian- or maybe from- "I'm Asher Angel, nice to meet you" he softly smiled and i noticed he had dimples holy shit x2 my  heart is melting "nice to meet you too, are you new here?" i saw sadness in his eyes for a split second "i- uh yeah i moved here from Arizona, um around a month ago, and i just started coming here" he looked upset, like he was going to cry "hey, you alright?" i literally met this kid 10 minutes ago and im genuinely concerned "yeah! Im fine, so about this project..." he started listing ideas and i couldn't be less interested. Hey atleast i have good grades..kinda? Okay so maybe im almost failing every subject but i- "hey Annie, are you listening?" oop my thoughts getting the best of me darn you brain "sorry can you repeat the idea please, i kinda got lost in my thoughts" he smiled and nodded his head, then continued talking "so um, where do you want to meet..?"

aw he's shy too? Thats too cute

No, shut up inner thoughts

"we can meet at my house, i can give you my number to text you the address, wanna meet up.. Tomorrow?" wow i don't know how i just did that, im brave huh? "yeah tomorrow sounds perfect"

No you're perfect

I said stop. No i just met this kid we aint doin this shit

You know im right though

Kay fuck this shit im out

The bell rung and once we said goodbye, me and kenz walk together to our secomd period- English. "i see new kid and you hit it off" She wiggled her eyebrows "no, not after what happen with hayden-" she sighed cutting me off "you are so over him, he was stupid as hell to cheat on a girl like you, and not all guys are like that, trust me, so give this guy a chance, if it doesn't work out, blame it on me" she smiles at me and i can't help but smile too, ahh my friends are the best "you know what, ill try with him- just for you though. If we even ever become friends." she smirked at me "oh i think y'all will be greaT friends"  she gave me the evilest smile and we laughed and continued walking.

_____________________________

So this is chapter one, i hope y'all like it more than i do, again this is my first book so its like bad bad

I cringe at what im writing so often its bad, anyway sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors, when i type fast that happens and sometimes i dont catch things when i proof read

Hope yallz enjoyed

~mariah