Onze

|annies pov|

"annie show your face right now"

Im currently on facetime with asher, and we havent actually talked since i told him i loved him.

"hi asher" i smiled him through the camera "hi annie" he mimicked my tone and flashed a dimpley smile "so i heard you love me?" he said jokingly, i could tell he was teasing me yet i still got extremely nervous "y-yea a-abo-ut tha-t" i stuttered out and he giggled "dont worry cutie, i know it was an accident. Im just playing with you" i smiled at him and sighed.

We continued to talk for a while until someone knocked on my door.

"hey ash, i have to go, ill talk to you later" he nodded softly and sighed quietly "bye love, see you tomorrow"  i smiled and ended the call so i could see who is at the door, i also was home alone so no one else can go and open the door.

Once i got to the door and opened it, there stood the tall, blonde, and best hug giver known to man. (gUeSs wHoo)

"HOLY SHIT, OH MY GOSH, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" i jumped in his arms and he wrapped his around me "heyyy i missed u too annikan" i rolled my eyes while smiling "so we're still doing the aNnIkaN thing? Well two can play that game CaPriSuN" i laughed out. "are katie and hayhay here?" he said finally letting go of me "no they're not here yet, here come inside" i told him and he let himself in "so when did you get here, where are you staying, how long are you staying and holy shit its been like a year since ive seen youu!!" i huffed out "i got here yesterday, im staying at my aunt's house around 3 or 4 minutes away, im staying for a week and its actually been a year and 8 months"

We both began talking until we heard a door open then shut "hey Anns me and Hayley are baaaack" i heard my mom call out, then she came into the living room which was where we were sitting.

"OH MY GOODNESS ITS SO NICE TO SEE YOU" she and hayley both ran up to him and gave him a huge hug
"You're staying for dinner tonight. No buts." she spoke seriously yet still smiling "anything for my favourite leblanc" i slapped his shoulder and we all started laughing.

We had dinner, and his aunt called and told him he had to leave. "Tomorrow at 1 come over, ill tell everyone to come for a surprise, plus ill tell asher, um a friend we made this year. You'll love him" i mumbled the last part and he rose an eyebrow "alright. 1pm it is." he gave me a hug and headed home

_____________________________

Okay sorry its really short i had no ideas

I also am really nervous cause exams (aka finals for y'all American asses) are soon and im gonna fail so yeah uh its like 4:54am right now, and i actually have school tomorrow so um yeah thats whats been going on

Sorry for the cringe in these past couple chapters but romance is always kinda cringe

ALSO GUESS WHO CAME TO ANNIES PLACE!!

I swear this note is longer than the mf chapter

Last thing- thank you guys for all the support l, i would've never imagined this, its truly so surreal to me. So thank you thank you thank you, i really appriciate all the love and the support!! I love you all so freaking much!!

~mariah