dix

|annie|

"bye Anns, see you" asher mumbled as he hugged me before i left "bye ash" i walk to my car and start driving I'm spending the night with the girls at kenzies house, i can't wait to figure out whats happening, i heard lilia has something important to tell us.

Is she pregnant? Nahh

Moving? Of course not

Just figured out she has a long lost twin and has finally met her, so she wants to welcome her to our friend group so shes not alone and-

Okay im going to stop.

I knocked on the door and johnny opened, thats expected. "hey juannay" he gives me a huge hug "hi Annieee, its been a while" i roll my eyes "johnny, i saw you at school" he chuckles and let go of the hug "come in, me and kenzie are making cookies" i nodded walking in. You might say 'oh but thats third wheeling how awkward' see thing is, jenzie doesnt mske you feel like that..sometimes. "hey Annie,  you're early" i walked to her and started helping her because she clearly needed it "yeah i was hanging out with asher before i came and didn't want to drive home then come back" johnny looks at his phone "okay i think its time for me to go" he gives me a hug and kisses kenzies forehead "bye annie, bye kenz" i contined to make the cookies and kenzie answered for both of us "bye john".

"soooo hows jenzie doing" kenzie immediately rolled her eyes "i dont know Anns, I don't think he likes me as much as i like him..what if hes Like.. Playing with me?" i physically face plamed and shook my head. "you are so oblivious kenz, its so clear that he likes you a whole shit ton, like how can you not tell hes head over heels" she smiles "i really really hope your right Annie"  i smiled back "i know i am" she smirked at me "so how are you and asher doing?" i rolled my eyes "i know for a fact that he doesnt like me so we're gonna cut the conversation because its not going to make me feel any better" she looked at me wide eyed "and you say im oblivious? Are you blind? He loves you!" i shook my head "no. Not true. Anyway juanny better shoot his shot before christmas break, because its like really soon." she let out a sigh "i hope so"

Soon after Emily, Lilia, and Anna arrived "hey bitchasses" Lilia came in the kitchen, she looks real drunk "did she drink alcohol by any chance?" i asked emily, expecting a yes "nope she drank coffee" Anna laughed at how Lilia was walking "oh no thats even worse" i began giggling , and we all broke into a huge laughing fit, being the stupidasses we are "so whats the announcement you wanted to tell us?" lilia and emily look at each other and smile "ARE Y'ALL DATING? OH MY FUCKING-" Emily began laughing "actually, we've been dating for a month now and we couldn't find the right rime to tell y'all soooo" we all stood there with wide ass eyes "your fucking with me, right? Do the boys know?" lilia scratched the back of her neck and nodded yes "oh my gosh? Oh my lord? Sweet jesus emilia is dating!" Anna began chanting some weridass words as we still sat there in shock "Im gonna beat ashwhore for not telling me, kenzie pass my phone here" i demanded, i needa talk to this asshole. How dare he?

"hey anns, is anything wrong?

"yes, as a matter of fact something is very wrong"

"whats up?"

"Why didn't you tell me emilia is dating? Im so mad at you right now"

I heard lilia speak to me in the background of out convo
"are you actually mad?" i shook my head no. I just want to see how asher will react to me being mad at him

"im sorryyyy! If i knew you would get mad at me i would've told you, i really didn't mean to upset you, they just told me not to and i didn't want to upset them but if i knew you woild gwt mad at me i would've told you im sorry anns please dont be mad pleaseee"

"aww ashh im not actually mad at you, but maybe i should get mad at you more often that was mad cute"

"Annie that scared me! I thought you were actually mad, dont play with my emotions like thats"

"sorry ash, i love you"

I clamped a hand on my mouth, i heard a laugh coming from asher.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

"you what?"

"nothing bye asher"

I quickly closed the phone and put my face in my hands "i just told asher i love him, oh my fucking god i can not even right now" i heard kenzie giggle "its not that big of a deal" wow kenzie thanks for helping, totally making me feel so much better

Im being sarcastic

"hey, at least he knows how you feel about him now" lilia spoke "uhm excuse me? I do not love him." i mean i dont…kinda. "dont lie to yourself anns, we all know its true-" emily tried finish her sentence but got a phone call. Wonder who that could be.

"oh sorry guys, its my mom, i need to head home now, see y'all tomorrow" she gave lilia a peck, and hugged the rest of us "bye em, we'll talk to you tomorrow" she then walked out the door, and slamed it behind her.

"so do you guys wanna start planning a trip for the break? If y'all are avalible of course" i asked. We've been saying we want to so something on the break (like december break) for so long and we haven't got anything. "Ohh yeah i told uou I'd look into that, so you know our beach house? I asked mommy mel if we could have a road trip to there and stay for a while, are y'all down?" i think i forgot to mention, kenzie is really rich, not like ' oh I'm financially well' its more like 'I'm crazy rich yet still humble'. "that sounds amazinggg!" anna said while dragging the g in 'amazing'. "we could stay for 2 weeks and spend the last 2 weeks here with our families" i suggested "we'll tell Emily, Asher, Johnny, and William, so we can see if they can join" we all nodded in agreement "and we'll rent an 8-seater car if all of us end up going"

I haven't been this excited in a while

You're probably just excited to be with asher for 2 weeks straight

Hey you're not all that wrong

Woah did you just…agree with me? A changed woman you are

Ya know you're not all that bad

Well im you so technically you're saying that you're not so bad

Okay by brain hurts im dome here.

suit yourself, ill be day dreaming about asher

Ew bro you're like obsessed

You do realize that by saying 'you' you're referring to yourself

Okay now im really done

The only problem here is:

How will i clear up the 'i love you'?

_____________________________

Hey hoez sorry for the shitty chapter ;)

How are y'all, hopefully good, i am sleep deprived and hungry as per usual

I legit have no clue where the hell this book is going so um yeah..

Also can we just talk about how babie ashannie is like omfg i love them so much they make me happyyyy

Okay toodaloo!

~mariah