six

|annies pov|

Once i walked through the door i saw asher standing, he came up to me, and looked me up and down, which made me slightly nervous "Hey Annie, you look- wow, you look very wow" he smirked "thats ash, you dont look too bad yourself" he raised an eyebrow before going to some friends he probably just met.

We were an hour into the party and i was sitting with Anna at a couch "I'm going to go to will, wanna come?" she asked "no I'll pass" i saw asher laughing with a girl which made me sick to my stomach, i put a hand on my head and rubbed it, i want to go home. I felt a hand on my shoulder and i sprung up, it was asher "Hey Annie, why you by yourself?" i looked around, Anna and William laughing, Emily and Lilia dancing together, and Johnny and kenzie hugging. No im not jealous, I would never ever be jealous of my friends, they deserve all the love they get, but it pains me to know that no one will love me like that, that i wont have someome to embrace me in warm hugs, make me laugh, and tell me I'm okay, no one to make me feel better when im crying, or cheer me up when im sad. He broke me, i am broken, into tiny little pieces and no one sees it, no one sees the pain in my eyes, or the emptiness in my heart, i love my friends and i hope the best for them, always. I feel tears running down my face as i exit tge house and stand outside "Annie wjats wrong? Did i do anything-"
I cut him off "no. You didn't. Just go talk to some other girls in there, have fun, you deserve it" i sniffed out, before i could say anything else he enveloped me in a huge hug which made me want to cry even more, i dont deserve him, he needs a girl who is always happy and smiling, im just a broken girl who cant get herself together "im not going to talk to other girls. The only girl i want to talk to is you." thats when i pulled back and wipped my tears, he slowly put his hand on my cheek and caressed it "did someone hurt you? You know i wont hesitate to pulverize them" i giggled at his comment and held the hand that was on my cheek "i think its safe to say, i had a long night, and want to go home, would you mind driving me?" he smiled and got out his keys "not at all"

"bye julie, remember if anything is bothering you, please tell me, okay? I care about you, and i want you to be alright." he lightly kissed my forhead as he went back to his car. My mom opened the door and looked at my tear stained cheeks "what happen Anns?" she asked. I let out a huge sigh as we went and sat down, i told her everything that happened. "im going to sleep, its been hell of a long night and im not mentally in place, goodnight madre, love u" she sweetly smiled followed by an i love u too. With that i ran up stairs, took a shower and got changed. I looked at a text message from asher

Asher❤
Goodnight Angel,
Sleep well
Seen

I fell asleep quicky than you could say cotten eye joe

_____________________________

Hey peeps

So i have no clue if anyone is even reading this (its all good, no pressure)  anyway to all that do or are (not very many lmao but its aight it do be like that sometimes)

The point is im sorry u have to put up w this shitty writing i hope it gets better soon lmao

Okay bye now

Au revoir mes ami

~mariah