neuf

|annies pov|

Every single time my mind wanders off, its about asher. This is not good, I'm falling for someone who's never going to like me. Not to mention im falling hard.

Asher❤
Hey anns
Are you busy today?

Anns
Never lmao

Asher❤
Wanna get ice cream?

Anns
I'd love to

Asher❤
Pick you up in 20

----------------------

Me and asher are sitting on the beach, eating our ice cream and talking. "so i hear Avi and Hayhay are friends now" i wiggle my eyebrows and he laughed "he can't stop talking about her, nither can London, i guess the Leblanc's are just very likable" he smiled "Hayley wont shut up about your siblings either. Shes always begging me to take her to your place" i laughed out "i love my family, but sometimes you just need to get away, i know they'll always be there for me, but sometimes i like being by myself, or with a friend" i winked at him.

Why the fuck did i do that?

I dont know.

He looked sad when i started talking about family, i wonder whats bothering him "hey ash, whats wrong" he gave a huge sigh "the reason we came here was because my dad got taken to prison, i never got told why. I might never see him again, i always wonder what he could've done to get arrested…its hard to think you can never see a family member again." oh wow, i never really questioned why i only saw coco whenever i went to ashers, i never bothered to ask. "im so sorry your family had to go through that, i know how it feels to lose people you love, i lost my brother, my bestfriend, he was my rock, it was really tough but we got through it, and I'm sure you will too" i smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder, he did the same, we stayed for a couple minutes before he lifted his head "wanna head go my place? We could watch a movie or something" i lifted my head as well "sure" we both stood up and went to his car, the car ride was silent but not awkward, we enjoyed each others presence without talking.

"soo what movie do you wanna watch" asher asked plopping on his bed, patting the place next to him, telling me to sit beside him, so i did. "I dont really mind" he scooches closer to me "how about..camp rock? Or high school musical" i jumped up at the sound of my 2 favourite movies "OH MY GOSH CAN WE PLEASE WATCH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL?" he giggled and nodded yes.

"damn look how hot troy is" i say, practically drooling. I see asher rolling his eyes "im hotter" i laugh "yeah okay" i say sarcastically "oh so you do think im hotter than him?" he smirks at me and i roll my eyes "i was being scarcastic. No one is hotter than zac efron" i only speak truth

Althrough you're a close second

"so that means you do think im insanely attractive? good to know, the feelings mutual" i widened my eyes "did i say that out loud?" he laughed and nodded but made a sarcastic comment "no i read your mind" i playfully smacked his arm "lets just continue watching the movie" i put my head on his shoulder "dont worry i think you're insanely attractive too" i could feel my cheeks turning extremely red so i covered my face with my hands.

Bad idea

"aww is Annie blushing, you're so cute" i smack his arm again "shut up asher" he turned to me "im just making sure u know you're the most precious bean being anyone has ever seen, not to mention most beautiful" i pouted my lips happily (a/n like when someone compliments you and you pout happily and say aww thank you). I tackled him in a huge hug "thats not true but thank youuu you're too nicee" he rolled his eyes "not true? Annie you really need to realize how beautiful you are like wow I've never met anyone as beautiful as you"  i kept blushing and hid my face in his chest "lets just continue the movie" he smiled and put his hands around me.

____________________________

This is literally disgusting ew

Whenever i reread what i write i cringe sf badly if someone wanna teach me how to write that would be gr8.

Not like any other chapter is good though-

Okay bye now

Sorry 4 making u cringe i feel u i promise

~mariah