sept

*This is a chapter dedicated to Lannie because i think they would be a cute ass friendship*

|annies pov|

Its been around a week since the party, and i didn't feel any better, i needed to rant to someone, and the first person i thought of was johnny, hes probably the best listener ive ever met, amd after i lost my brother, he always made me feel like i still had someone who i could trust with everything.
"mama, im heading to Johnny's, ill be back later" i told her "okay" i heard back

As i arrived at the orlandos i knocked on the door hoping johnny would answer, but instead in was Lauren, his little sister, she smiled widely at me "hi Annie, its nice to see you" aw shes adorable "nice to see you too, is johnny at home?" she slughtly frowned "no sorry anns, but if you need anything i can help with im free" she smiled "do you have the next 2 hours? I have a shit ton to say." she giggled "i do indeed, come in" she led me to the living room "is anyone else here?" she shook her head no "okay where do i start"  she laughed "right at the beginning" i laughed aswell "a year ago, if yoy may or may not know i dated Hayden summerall, i trusted this kid with my with my heart and soul, everything i felt and thought went to him because i thought i could trust him, i thought he would be the person who will always support me and love me, and as it turns out, i was wrong, a couple months later my brother caleb passed, he was being so selfish and rude so i asked to breakup with him, when i did, i thought he would plead to say no, because i thought he cared, but instead he snorted and slapped me, he told me he cheated on me for like 6 months, and that i was a bitchass, slut, fat, ugly, stupid, ignorant and that no one would ever love me-" i noticed tears streaming down my face and she put a hand to my thigh "-i believed him, i was in a horrible mental stage and i made stupid decisions, i-i tried to kill myself. Thinking of that now isnt an option but i thought of it back then, i tried to do it, but it didnt work. And today i thank god it didnt, but back then it seemed like the only option, your brother johnny stopped me. The reason why me and my friends are so close is because they helped me through that, but im still just a broken girl who has trust issues that doenst deserve anything. Thats why its hard for mw to make friends,  because i have trust issues. One year later i met Asher Angel, and when i first met him, i became friends with him the same day, i immediately new he was different, and if it wasn't clear enough already, i like him a lot, like i fell really hard, but i have trust issues, and im scared, i dont want him to figure out my past and for him to avoid me, he makes me the happiest and i dont know what i would do without him, i dont want to risk losing him over my past, but i know he will figure out, plus i dont deserve such an amazing guy, and i know he doesnt like me how i like him, i just- i have no hope. I need help laur, i really do" i finally finished and she gripped my hand tight "Wow, you have been through so much, and look at you,  yoir still such a sweet, generous and loveable person, the amount of trauma you have had to go through is truly heartbreaking because someone like you does not deserve that, your an amazing person who deaerves the best in everything, you're a really special person and i hope you know that, asher would be stupid as fuck to not want you, you're so bubbly and smart, kind and empowering despite what you've been through, i think you need time to realize how much of an amazing person you are, and how much you truly deserve. Secondly, tge only thing asher ever talk about is you, whenever he comes over i always here him raving on about how amazing you are at everything, hes head over heels Annie, and hes also a softie, he would never break you, for 2 reasons: he likes you too much, and because he likes you even more than too much. My advice is to give him a chance, he looks like he wants you, so see if it works out, take things slow though, dont rush anything because that doenst end up too well, but im assuring you that asher is not like hayden. Hes a good person, and if asher doesnt treat you right, hes a dick amd doenst deserve you because your much better than that. Now come give me a huge ass hug because i think you need it" i reluctantly nodded and wrapped my hands around her petite frame "thank you so much lauren, you don't understand how much you listening means to me, your so amazing, thank you thank youuu" i say hugging her tightly "anytime love. Now i think you should wash your face so we can watch a movie, moana is screaming watch me right now"  i laughed and went to go wash my face, when i came back i see lauren with two bowls of ice cream and the movie 'moana' on the tv "we.are.soulmates" i sat next to her and leaned my head on her shoulder while eatimg my ice cream "watch out asher im stealin ya girl" i laughed "you're like 10x cooler though"

Me and lauren finished the movie and heared a slam of the door "oh hey laur- Annie?" i smiled "hey juannay me and laur are casually having an ice cream and movie date, care to join?" he plopped down next to me as we put on the next movie 'tangled' we all cuddled together until the movie ended.

"okay, Thank you again laur, i really appriciate it, your the best, and also you best know im comin here every week for movie night, okay? Byee" she laughed and said bye back. I headed home

"hey Annie, how was your day with john?" She asked "lauren, and it was amazing" i went upstairs and played guitar the rest of tge afternoom.

_____________________________

The idea of this chapter was totally based on something that's happen to me (I've ranted to my bestfriends sister so many times bro like u wouldn't even believe)

Anywayz hope y'all liked it, im kinda proud of this one (not really) but i think its okay.

Ta-ta for now

~mariah