treize

|Annie's pov|

We finally got to the carnival, and we all met at the entrance.

"okay what do y'all wanna do first?" i asked and Anna pointed to the ferris wheel "will can we go on the ferris wheel?" she asked and he nodded "okay do you guys wanna split up for a bit then get food in like an hour?" carson asked and i nodded "me, lauren, carson, ash and jenzie can go one way, and emilkia and wanna can go another. We meet at 3:00 here, okay?" they all nodded and we parted ways.

"can we go to the darts game?" i asked

"Sounds like a plan" asher smiled at me

-------------------------------
(time skip since im LaZy)

At around 6 we all went back to my place and we decided to watch a movie

"are you guys okay with horror? The grudge sounds pretty cool" i suggested and everyone agreed (if u watched the grudge or the ring before i love u)

"okay y'all, ill go get the dvd from my room, ill be right back" i headed upstairs and went to my room and i heard someone come in after me.

"what the fu- oh hey carson"
He slammed the door shut and i widened my eyes. He began coming closer and closer until i hit the wall

"c-carson what the fuck are you doing" my breath hitched as he came closer leaving a couple centimetres between us. He laughed and i felt my heartrate go up

"you have no clue how long ive liked you julianna. No fucking clue. Every time i get closer to you, you move back. Its not fair. I've liked you for so long and yet you still choose some dumbass like asher over me? You really think im gonna let that happen princess?" i whimpered as he began to kiss my neck "c-carson s-top it, l-leave me a-alone" i whispered and he continued i tried to push him off and i let out a scream hoping someone could hear me from downstairs.

|ashers pov|

"I'll go help her get the uh dvd yeah that" carson said getting up and following her
Soon after i heard a faint scream coming from annies room

"did you guys hear that?" i asked and johnny nodded "that sounded like annie" kenzie widened her eyes "what the fuck get ur asses up we need to see whats going on" we all ran to annies room and i slammed the door open to see carson hovering over annie as she whimpers and cries

"what the fuck carson? What the hell are you doing!" i heared johnny yell but i quickly ran and got him off annie, she was still crying.

"i was doing what i was meant to do long ago" he said smirking amd walking up to the door "get the fuck out of this house before i seriously hurt you" johnny yelled and everyone quickly hovered over annie "are you okay anns? What did he do" i said pulling her into my arms. "hey its okay babe, no ones here to hurt you, its just us" kenzie said holding her hand om the other side "hey, maybe we should leave you two alone for a bit, try comforting her okay? We'll be downstairs" lilia suggested and with that they all went downstairs, leaving us alone.

|annies pov |

"hey, its okay anns, its only me" i heard ashers voice which immediately comforted me, knowing that he is here for me made me feel better. I lifted my face from his chest, still surrounded by his embrace. I slowly placed my hand on his cheek "thanks ash, i don't know what I'd do with out you" he smiled and me softly and tucked the hair in my face behind my ear "anytime anns" i looked uo and gave him a kiss on the cheek, i saw his face flushing red and i giggled at the adorable sight. "how about we go downstairs and tell the others im alive?" i smiled at him "sounds like a plan" he smiled back.

I seriously love this kid.

_____________________________

Hey babiesss!! Sorry its literally been a month since ive updated, i have recently been really busy

Jk jk ive been reading noah schnapp fanfics lmao

I have no clue what even is this chapter so im sorry if u really hate it :/

I'm kinda obsessed with ruel someone help me hes just so bean i literally love him.

If y'all have any good ashannie books i should read please tell me!! I need new books ive read literally everything. Currently my favourites are every falling star and pleaser, if u havent already um what the hell go read them not this trashy ass book.

Jk jk again please do read the book..no pressure tho

Love u guys!! Toodaloo

P.s smile, it suits you :)

~mariah