quatre

|Annies pov|

We were in Brandy Melville and kenzie came out of tge dressing room, while me and juanny sat there staring at her "your girlfriend has an impeccable fashion taste, is i do say so my self, ahe looks quite astonishing, wont you agree mon ami? i say in a posh accent."oui, mon femme est trés belle." he smiled at kenzie and she blushed (a/n just incase you dint know that means "my girl is beautiful or my girl is very pretty in french- i live in canada so you gotta expect a lil Canadian to come out)." kenziee is blushingggg" i giggled and i saw asher smile behind me while johnny went and kissed kenzies cheek "they're are too much aw" asher said putting a hand on my shoulder, i smiled while he did so. "okay y'all me and emily are going to go to boathouse, and we'll meet you in an hour at food court, okay?" everyone either smiled or nodded an emilia went off Anna and will went to hot topic, kenz and johnny we're staying in Brandy so me and asher were left alone. "want to go get bubble tea? I heard they got mango bubble tea, and like who doenst love mango?" i asked as if it was not a rhetorical question- which it was- but like it didnt seem like it was.. Okay enough rambling "i live mangos, their my favourite fruit" i opened my mouth in shock "their mine too!!" am i high? Or on drugs? Why the fuck did i just- "aw you're so cute" i blushed and could tell my fave was really really red "lets get to know eavh other better, tell me about yourself" he asked "um well im julianna grace leblanc, im 17, I'm a former gymnast, i have a younger sister named hayley and had a brother named caleb, hayley is 13, i live with my mother and i love singing- although i might not be the best singer" his face softened when i said 'had' he put an arm around "im so sorry for your loss" i smiled at him "thank you" i smiled, he took his arm off my shoulders "well I'm Asher Dov Angel, i have a sister named London, and a brother named Avi, i came here from Arizona, and i love playing the guitar, and piano" he can play instruments too? Damn what can this child not do. We began chatting about our lives and our goals, and i was surprisingly really comfortable talking to him, we got our bubble tea and met up with the others, tge rest of the day we all talked and chilled together, then went home.

"mom im home" i say hoing into the kitchen "hey love, how was the mall?" she smiled, i love my mom, and i can literally tell her everything which is amazing, shes like my bestfriend "it was really fun, i got to hang out with asher and he seems like such a nice guy, but im kinda scared" she looked confused "why are you scared anns?" i sighed and spilled da beans to her "im scared to start catching feelings for him, because what if i fall in love and he breaks my heart? Its happened once, it could happen again" she smiled at me "listen Annie, i know how hard building relationships is for you, and i understamd where your coming from but if asher treats you right, you have to trust him, okay? Love is a dangerous thing but you have to take risks, and if it doesn't work out, it means he wasn't the one for you, but when dealing with it, you must always trust yourself, and go with what your heart is telling you to do" this is why i love my mom, shes so supportive its amazing "thanks mom, I really appreciate it, im going to sleep now okay? love you" she smiled and said "i love you too, sleep well love" i kissed her cheek and went upstairs, as i was taking my makeup off all i was thinking of was asher, i just mwt him today and i already feel like im so close to him, that thought scares me.

---------------------------
*the next day, after school*

Today the school dsy went by in a blur, it felt like 5 minutes. Right now i was sitting on my bed playing guitar, i looked at the time and it read 4:30

SHIT I FORGOT ASHERS COMING OVER RIGHT NOW
Okay annie brethe in breathe out in out in out.

I went over and put on a random shirt with leggings, I'm at my house im not going to actually dress up, ew who the fuck do you think i am? I brushed my hair out, and put it in a ponytail, as i heard the doorbell ring

|ashers pov|

A small curly headed girl opened the door, whom I'm assuming is her sister, she looked about 12 maybe?
"hey, I'm asher, I'm actually doing a project with Annie, I'm assuming you're her sister?" she smirked at me "indeed i am. Come in, please, make yourself at home" right as i stepped in the house hayley screamed out "JULIE UR BOYFRIEND IS HERE" I laughed at her words while waiting for Annie to come down "hey Asher, sorry about Hayley, shes very...bold?" she said but in a questioning tone "Don't worry about it, want to start working on the project?" she smiled while leading me to her room "good idea" she said "wow, your house is beautiful" i smiled while looking at the house as we walk to her room "its nothing" as we walked in her room my eyes widened "You? Play? Guitar? And? Piano?" i asked each word separately "oh yeah, uhm I actually learned guitar recently, but I've been playing piano since i was three" she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear "shall we start?" i smiled as she plopped herself to the ground and patted the space beside her, signaling for me to sit down. I did as asked and got my macbook out as we started running through ideas

"Annie i-" i saw a middle aged woman opening the door slightly "Oh sorry to intrude on your study date love, i just wanted to tell you I'm going out for a bit, would you mind taking care of Hayley if she needs anything?" she then glances at me "i apologize i didnt quite introduce myself, I'm Annies mother, katie" she gave me a hand to shake "I'm Asher, Annies friend" i smiled "okay I'm heading out, need anything?" she asked "no thanks madre, love you" i wish my family was like that "love you too, bye" and with that, she left. "Your moms very nice" i smiled "yeah, shes great" she smiled back
We continued the project till i went home

_____________________________