quatorze

|Annies pov|

Me and asher headed downstairs to inform the other that I'm alive and well, so they wouldn't worry more than they already are.

"hey skinnies" i laughed out as i went into the living room, where they were all sitting. "oh my gosh Annie are you alright?" johnny asked "i can go beat his ass right now" kenzie added in "you do know i through a good fist" lilia spoke and i laughed at all the bombarding questions being thrown at me. "guys calm down im alright, he didnt get to do anything anyway" they all gave me warm smiles and i went to sit down between asher and lauren. "lets play the movie, shall we?" i asked and they all nodded or said "yes" in agreement.

~time skip~

|ashers pov|

Eventually everyone left other than me, johnny and lauren because it was getting late. I glance over to my side and see a sleeping Annie softly snoring on my shoulder.

Why is she literally such an angel

No. Stop. No

Oh shut up u know its true
You're im denial of your feelings

Shut up i dont have feelings for her

Dont lie to yourself beech

Im not lying!!

Mhn thats what my boyfriend told me before i saw him cheat

Whatever.

"i think me and laur should get going" johnny mentioned as he looked at his phone "okay, i can bring Annie to her bed, then ill head home as well" i smiled and he nodded. A couple minutes later i heard the door open then close.

"well hey asher, are you the only one here?" miss katie asks and i nod "im  just going to bring Annie to her bed then head home" she smiled and nodded "that works, see ya asher" she hummed and went off to her room. I held annie and brought her up to her room.

|Annie's pov|

I felt myself get tucked into my bed and someone mumbled "goodnight angel". I smiled and right after that i went straight to bed.

--------------------------------

The main Hoes 💅 💅
(Lebonk, emThicc, kenzo, lils, Catsheart and lolobaby)

Lils
Hey skinnies
can we have a girls
day today

emThicc
Oo im down im down

Lebonk
Yall hoes are anoying
Some of us dont wanna
Wake up at 7am on a starurday

Kenzo
I agree w anns
Dis shi is mean asf
But im down

Lolobaby
Hell yaa babyy

Lebonk
Im down ig

Catsheart
I mean sounds  good

Lils
Be ready @ 11
Pack yall bags we're sleepin at my house

Everyone
Okay

--------------------------------

It was currently 10:55 and im waiting for lilia to come pick me up. "by annsipoo i love you" Hayley said while hugging me "i love you more babe" i heard my phone ring which meant lilia was outside.

"hey angels" i say as i stepped in the car and i got all hey's and hi's back.

Todays bout to be one hell of a long day

_____________________________

Hey angels, im just gonna apologize real quick i havent updated in like a month because your girl got some stuff goin on plus i went on vacation and i only came back 2 days ago and i completely forgot about this book so im so so sorry for not updating!!

So how are y'all on this fine beautiful day? Im alright except for the fact that school starts are in 2 weeks

So ashannie is in cabo and guess who was there like 2 days ago? Me 💆

Fun fact that is very unnecessary but hey its still a fact: the first scene in "polergiest" (the horror film) is filmed right infront of my house so im like basically #famous

Okay also ive been watching suite life on deck so much its bad but like it reminds me of the days whem i had the biggest crush on zack yo i was obsessed.

Chris hemsworth and me are dating and y'all just didn't know 👏👏

Okay by loves!! Smile, it suits you :))

-Mariah