My Next Step?

"What is your next step?"

I got shocked and stunned by that question.

"My...next...step?"

"Yes, what is your next step? You won't continue like this right? You need to move forward."

Those words "hit" me hard and stun me. I ponder what she said. My face goes blank. I feel the aura around me become dark.

"Ryouta?"

Okaa-sama's call bring me back to reality.

"Y-yes?..."

"You know what is Kurokami's Family motto right?"

"Yes, of course..."

Okaa-sama ask me the motto of Kurokami Family. Yes, we have one. It is displayed on the wall of the main room of our house.

"If you are Kurokami Family, Never let any problem stop your step. Move forward and break those walls"

"Yes, so...what you will do?"

"What... should i do?"

"ufufufu..."

Okaa-sama is laughing and began to stand up and leave the dining hall.

"Come, Ryouta..."

Okaa-sama called me and order me to follow her.

Huh? Why is she laughing? What she gonna do?

At the Backyard

Okaa-sama take me to the backyard. There is a garden with many flowers. She loves them. And we sit on a bench.

"It's been long time i never talk much with you. Specially this 2 weeks. You just come out for eat and bath and then you back to your room without any words spoken. I miss your smile, your laugh, and your energetic when you talk about your band."

I began to tears. Hears that.

"It's over okaa-sama... φLOS is no longer..."

"Is that so?"

"It's my fault..." i clench my arms.

"It seems you need a person where you can share your pain"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"A...girlfriend maybe? *giggle*"

That words cause me to blush and a bit shocked.

" *cough* what??!! Are you serious?"

"Why? You don't need it? You can share happiness and sadness together..so you don't need to burden all of your pain."

"Are you teasing me?"

"No..i'm serious ^_^ " she still teasing me.

"You know 'that' right?"

"Oh..yes, i know it..but i trust you..and i believe your friends trust you too."

She try to comfort me.

"But still..."

" *sigh* why don't you take a walk? You need to refresh your mind. It's been long time right? Why don't you try Akiba? It's near and fun."

Why? i don't want to but...maybe i need to take a walk.

"I'll prepare..."

I go to my room and preparing to take a walk. I wear a black hoodie, black shirt, black jeans and wear one of my headphone collections.

 I wear a black hoodie, black shirt, black jeans and wear one of my headphone collections

"I'm going.."

"Ara~ Ara~...what a bad boys outfit...my son is wild... :v my son maybe bring up to 5 girls when home"

I blushed very hard hearing that. Why is she likes to tease me like that? Specially about girls or love? I don't like it.

"W-w-what are you saying?!?! Hmph! I'm going!"

"Take care~~~"

Time Skip : Akiba

Now, i have arrived at Akiba. It tooks about 20 minutes by train. The place what people said now "The Heaven of Idol" , a place where anime lover or something like that is.

I put on the hoodie to hide my face. Because i don't want to face anyone.

 Because i don't want to face anyone

"Yosh...since i still here, why don't i take a walk. But.... WHERE SHOULD I GO?!?!"

This is bad..i don't know where i must go. The place i only know is...

"There's no choice..."

When i'm on my way, i see an announcement board that shows the highlight of the 1st StarLive!

I just staring at the video showed by the board until something hit my face.

*plak*

A piece of paper hit my face.

"What's this? Pamflet?"

Then i hear a girl voice and see a girl is chasing those flying papers.

"Waaiiitt!!!"

That's all for now!

Sorry to make you waiting~

Like usual! Any advice is helpful! And if you spot any miss or something. Feel free to comment ^_^ hope you enjoy the story!

Mikan da yo!