Unexpected Person

Ryouta's POV

"Do you want to join School Idol Club?" Chika asked me with a happy and energetic tone.

"I refuse" i immediately replied her with a straight face and i peel the mikan given by Chika. I eat it because i forgot to bring my lunch and the break time is almost over. I hope my stomach is fine.

"So Fast! B-but we-"

"I refuse. Do you still not understand?"

"Please~ we need more members to establish the club" she begging me.

"You think Dia-nee will approve that? She don't even acknowledge me as a student here." She looks disappointed when heard it.

*bell rang*

"Look the bell is ringing. Back to your seat."

*sigh* "i understand. But i will never give up! I'll scout you!" She back to her seat.

Why are you so stubborn?

Fast Forward : After School

Finally my 1st day is over. So many things happened today. I'm really tired.

I go to the bicycle parking area to take my bicycle. Now i must ride it. It's just make me even more tired.

Chika's POV

At the boat

Me and You-chan are now heading to Kanan-chan's house to bring my mother's order and some mikans.

On the way i'm still wondering why the Student council president doesn't approve school idol club?.

"Hey You-chan."

"What's up Chika-chan?"

"Why Student Council president doesn't approve my school idol club?"

"M-Maybe..She..doesn't like it." I look at her and She turned her face away.

"last years my classmate had also proposed the same thing but were rejected." I surprised heard it.

"You-chan you know it?!"

"Sorry!" She apologized to me because she doesn't tell me that thing.

"You should have to said it from the start."

"That's because you are very enthusiastic. I can't bear to say it. The point is that Student Council president is from a famous traditional fisherman family. So, there's rumour that she doesn't like things that don't seem to play and not serious."

"This is not playing and i'm serious."

"Hey Chika-chan, why you insist on recruiting him?" You-chan asked me.

"Who? Ryouta-kun?"

"Yes, you know he is male right? He can't became a school idol and enter the love live."

"Hmm..i don't know."

"Eh?" You-chan confused.

"I don't know. But i think he can help us about school idol. Hora! He is from Tokyo Music and whatever is it right?"

"It's Tokyo Music and Art Academy, Chika-chan."

"Ah right! That's it. Maybe he can help us about managing our club!"

"But we don't know what he is like when he is in his former school."

"That's why we must gather information about him!" I said it with a cheer tone.