I Want to Know You More!

In Student Council Room

Ryouta's POV

Why i'm dragged to her problem? Did i do something wrong? What's my fault? I want to go home.

Now i'm with Takami-san is in Student Council Room with Watanabe-san waiting outside and peeking. I wonder why i'm called here?

"You please sit down there" She pointed at me and i'm sit in the chair in the edge of the room.

"Now let's talk our main problem. You are the person who distributed this club right?"

Uwaa! She's scary when serious.

"U-umu...that's right...ehehe.."

"You haven't submitted a club form registration. But you have scouting member?"

Takami-san becomes nervous and speechless.

"I-i don't mean bad but..i just saw many club scouting for member so i panicked and forget the requirement and e-ehehe" Takami-san become more speechless.

"How about the club members? In this form only your name written here."

"F-for now only...me" i can feel some anger aura around Dia-nee now.

"You know you must have at least five members to establish a club right?"

"T-that's why i was scouting for members!" Suddenly Dia-nee hit the table and that schocked all of us. *DON* . She grinned in pain. We laughed include Watanabe-san who's peeking outside.

"You have no right to laugh at me!" She pointed at Takami-san.

"U-uh. Sorry" I'm still giggling a little because of her action. Long time no see her.

"The point is I can't approve a formation of a club that doesn't meet the requirement!"

"EEHHH?!?! N-Ne~ Ryouta-kun.. please help me~" She begging at me.

"Huh? Help you with what?." Watanabe-san open the door and asking Takami-san to leave.

"Chika-chan...let's come back again later."

"Look. Watanabe-san is waiting for you. You better go now." She looks frustated and annoyed at the same time.

"Ok! I will come back again when i have five members."

"Do as you wish. But i'll not approve the club."

"Why?!"

"As long as i'm still served as Student Council President School Idol Club will never be approved!!"

"NO WAAAYY!!!!" Takami-san leaves the student council room. I tried to slip out the room but got caught by Dia-nee.

"Where do you think you're going?" She gave me a sharp glare.

"A-ahaha...Yo! Dia-nee. Long time no see." i sit in the chair in front of her.

"Why you called me like that? Who are you?"

"Uwaa! You really forget me? It's me Ryouta! Your cousin!" She shocked in disbelief and a bit blushed when She know who i am.

"You must be lying...why you are here? You know this is All girls high school right?"

"Of course i know that Dia-nee. But..you know..uuhh how i tell this..but.. I'm studying here now." She become more shocked and shouting at me.

"BUU~ BUU~ DESU WA!! That's impossible! How can you studying in an all girls school?!"

"C-calm down Dia-nee..." i show the invitation to certain her. She took the paper and read it. Her eyes wide open when reading it.

"N-No way! H-how it..can?"