My 1st Day and Meeting "Again"

Ryouta's POV

"Y-You must be kidding right?" The only i can see around me is only girls.

"C-could this be..." to confirm my guess i see the school logo on the school wall. I read the name of the school.

"Urano..hoshi..Girls Academy"

...

"Uranohoshi Girls..."

...

"...Girls..." EEEEEEHHHH!?!?!?!?!

This is Girls school dammit! And the name is different with my badge! (The name written on his badge is Uranohoshi High School without 'Girls').

Are they tricked me? First, i must calm and confirm this with the principal. Now, i must survive my 1st day.

I walk to the gate and see someone stand on the box. That orange haired girl with her friend again.

W-what the hell? That girl is studying here? Shit..i hope she doesn't recognize me.

Before i pass them. I stop to see what they're doing. Seems They're promoting their club. I can hear that clearly.

The orange hair girl is shouting their club and her gray hair friend is distributed the club flyers.

"SCHOOL IDOL CLUB!"

"Please join us~"

"THE FAMOUS SCHOOL IDOL! SHINING IDOL!! YOU! AND YOU! COME JOIN US AND BECOME A SPARKLING IDOL!" Everyone pass them without no one interested to join their club.

"Chika-chan..."

"Join the hyped school idol!!" She said with depressed tone.

"Poor her. I must leave now before everything goes bad." When i walk to the school building. They noticed me.

"Chika-chan, look!" She pointed at me.

Damn! She noticed me.

"Why there is a boy to our school?" They approach me.

"Ano~ what are you doing here?" Said the orange hair.

"U-uh..now i'm student in this school" they shocked by that statement. Of course, who is not shocked when they now a boy is studying in an all girl school.

"B-but this is-" before she complete her words. I cut it cause i know what she will said.

"I know..it's an all girls high school."

"How you can studying in here?" The gray hair asked.

*sigh* "Maybe this will shut you up"

I show them the invitation from the principal. They read it in disbelief. After read the invitation they give me back the paper.

"So, can i go now?." When i take my step suddenly. The orange hair girl stopped me.

"What?" Shit. Could it be she knows who i am.

"Are you the guy who have a celebration but no one come in the cafe?" I knew it.

"W-who you're talking about? Maybe you guess a wro-" before i complete my words she cut it.

"I know it from the bracelet you wear" i see at my hand and realize i still wear that bracelet. I give up and tell the truth.

*sigh* " It's true. I'm that guy." She shocked and become happy.

"Woaah! So it's true *giggle* i want to thank you for the treat. That cake is reeeaaally delicious!"

"I want to thank you too! The strawberry cake is delicious too!" They thanked me.