Convince

3rd POV

"...Shi-Shimatta..." Ruby's face become pale and tears is about to come out.

"I-is that really?!" Chika stood up and asked Ruby to confirm it.

"N-nevermind!" Ruby quickly sat and hide her face. Hanamaru is worried to her friend.

"Ruby-chan? Are you alright?" Chika asked Ruby because she worried and feel guilty for what she have done to Ruby.

"We're sorry if we bother you too much and bad mouthing about Ryouta-kun." You said.

"It's alright, zura. I'm sure Ruby-chan will forgive you. But for now, please make Ruby-chan calm down first, zura." Hanamaru smiled and rub Ruby's back to calm her down. The two of them nod and back to their seat.

Ryouta-kun's past...i wonder what was he like in the past... Chika's thought. Soon the bus arrived at Chika's stop.

"Uh..i'll go first..bye all." Chika wave her hand and get out the bus.

Ruby now have calmed and talk to Hanamaru.

"*hiks* What should i do, Hanamaru-chan? What if Ryouta-nii doesn't want to talk to Ruby again?" With a teary eyes Ruby asked Hanamaru.

"That's not right, Ruby-chan. Ryouta-san is a very kind person right?" Hanamaru smiled and Ruby nod as agreement.

"So there's nothing to be worried about. Maru sure Ryouta-san will forgive Ruby-chan." Hanamaru still smiled.

"B-but..Ruby has spill the beans about Ryouta-nii's past..Ryouta-nii must be angry."

"Ryouta-san must be understand Ruby-chan's situation, zura. Ruby-chan just want to protect Ryouta-san's right? Now don't sad again." Ruby nod and both of them smiled. You who heard their conversation join them.

"Ano..it's maybe rude but..can you tell me more about Ryouta-kun's past?" Ruby surprised and afraid to talk about it.

"It's alright..i will keep this secret and don't tell anyone." You begging to Ruby.

"F-for what?" Ruby asked.

"Well..i want to help Chika-chan and..i want to know if Ryouta-kun is really helpful for our school idol career just like what Ruby-chan said." You explain the reason and Ruby thinking for a while. Hanamaru give a sign to Ruby that it's okay to tell You about Ryouta. Then Ruby tell everything she know about him.

In the Beach

*sigh* "Even Ruby-chan is hiding something about Ryouta-kun. Eh? Sakurauchi-san~!" Chika call Riko's name and wave to her. But Riko doesn't even pass a glance. Chika approached Riko and peek under her skirt.

"Don't tell me you're going to jump to the beach again?" While peeking.

"I don't!" Riko blushed and quickly cover her butt again.

"Glad to hear that *giggle* " Chika giggled and smiled to her.

"Anone..even though you chased me here, my answer isn't change." Riko said.

"Huh? No, no, i just happened to pass by. Oh, by the way have you done to hear the sound of the ocean?" Chika asked Riko but her face become gloomy.

Seems the answer is no. Chika thought.
Then an idea popped out from her head.

"If so, are you free this Sunday?" Chika asked Riko.

"Hm? Why?" Riko asked back.

"Just come here on Sunday. Maybe you can hear the sound of the ocean."