Chapter 6

"If you had truly came here with the intent of killing us, you would have already. "

Everyone looked at me again. "Why don't you show everyone what you've been busy doing while we were eating?" Feyre laughed with a raised brow. 

This time, heat rushed to my face. "Go on." She urged.

With a sigh, I began to disarm myself. I pulled two daggers from under my thigh, and placed them on my still empty silver plate. Cassian nearly choked on his mouthful of bread as his hands felt his waist. "Those are mine!" He yelled, a piece of bread falling from his mouth.

"They're very pretty" I said quietly which wasn't a lie. The blade was sharpened and polished with swirls of gold on the hilts.

Next, I pulled three forks from my sleeve and added them to the pile. "When did you take my fork?" Kyan gasped which cause everyone to look at their plate and I heard a couple collective groans in response to finding that their forks had also disappeared.

I revealed that yes, Kyan had taken my dagger when we walked in the room but I had taken his when he kicked my leg. I barely set his dagger down before he snatched it away again.

I leaned down and took the two daggers from my boots and added them as well. I crossed my arms when I leaned back in my chair.

"One more," Rhys stretched his hand out.

Everyone was silent, I could scarcely hear anyone even take a breath. All eyes darted from me to Rhys and back to me. I huffed in frustration.

I reached into my shirt and pulled out Rhys' dagger. I hesitated a second before placing it in his palm.

"You were supposed to watch her!" Cassian turned to Azriel and pointed an accusatory finger.

"I was." He said quietly staring at me with confusion written plainly on his face. The tension in the room was a sharpened blade. A mixture between uneasiness and awe.

"That's my watch!" Kyan yelled and I smirked.

I moved my hand around, the golden watch catching the light. "It looks so much better on me though, don't you think?" I smiled all innocence.  Mor giggled.

Thief.

I raised a brow.

It's barely thieving when it's so easy.

He had been going to say something I'm sure but I slammed up my mental walls to keep him out.

Kyan gasped. But instead of talons scratching at the walls, there was a silent knock.

Yes?

You are remarkable.

"It seems to me," Rhys said and Kyan and we stopped our mental conversation/staring contest. "That the serving knife has gone missing."

Everyone looked and found that yes it had. "You wouldn't know what happened to it, dear Princess Lyria?"

I huffed a sigh and rolled my eyes. By reaching past the obnoxious fold of my pants, I grabbed the serving knife from my boot and silently placed it with the pile of weapons that had formed on top of my breakfast plate with a crash.

"Oh, I really like you." Amren said and raised her glass in cheers.

Mor smirked a devilish thing and turned to face Kyan. "And she's pretty, don't you think so Kyan?"

He looked at his plate, twirling a fork around his fingers. "Very."

Mor looked at me triumphantly and winked. Azriel gave her an exasperated look which she responded to by sticking out her tongue.