Five (Part 2)

Ashlee's POV
I wake up this morning to Luke telling me that we are in Leesburg. I get out of bed and start getting ready while Like is unloading his truck from the trailer. I have just finished my hair and makeup, and I'm putting on my black maxi dress when Luke walks  back onto the bus. "You look gorgeous. Mama is excited to meet you. She is waiting on the porch for you." He tells me and I give him a nervous smile. "I hope she likes me." I tell him nervously. "I'm sure that she will love you. How could she not? You're a Georgia girl." Luke kisses me before grabbing my hand out bags, and walking off the bus.

Walking through the yard, I see Luke's mom sitting in a chair on the front porch. She stands up as Luke and I get closer and my nerves really kick in. We walk up the front porch steps and Luke introduces us. "Mama, this is Ashlee Jo. Ashlee, this is my mama, Leclaire." He says, and I stick my hand out for her to shake. "Hi Miss Leclaire. It's nice to meet you." "Honey, we hug in this family and you can call me Mama." Leclaire says wrapping me in a hug. I can't help but let out a sigh of relief as we pull away from the hug. "Y'all come on in. It's almost time to start lunch." She grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

Luke's POV
It makes me so happy to see my mama and Ashlee getting along so well. I'm sitting at the bar and watching them cook lunch together and laughing at stories Mama is telling. Ashlee walks over and pours me some more sweet tea and gives me that beautiful smile that I love. "Will you set the table baby? We will have lunch ready soon." She asks me with a kiss on the cheek, before going back to finish helping Mama.

After lunch, Ashlee went to lay down because she got a bad headache. Mama and I are sitting on the front porch, drinking a beer and talking. "I like her Thomas. She is beautiful and sweet and I think she is perfect for you." Mama tells me with a smile. "I think so too. I have never met anyone that makes me feel the way she does. I haven't told her because it's to soon, but I love her Mama." I say with a smile. When I look up, I'm met with the most beautiful pair of blueish-green eyes that I've ever seen in my life.

Ashlee's POV
"I love her Mama." I overhear Luke say as I walk out into the front porch. Luke looks up and notices that I'm standing there and he gives me a nervous smile. I give him a reassuring smile and walk over and sit in his lap. "I love you too." I tell him and I kiss him. I see Luke's mama get up and walk inside to give us a few minutes. "You don't think it's too soon?" Luke asks. "Who cares. We are happy and that's all that matters." He means up and kisses me again. "I love you." "I love you too."