Twelve

Ashlee's POV
I fell asleep on the plane and now Luke is waking me up telling me we are here. "Where is here baby?" I ask with a smile. "Breckenridge, Colorado. I know that you can't ski this time, but I remembered you telling me how bad you wanted to come here." "Luke! I can't believe you did this! I love you so much!" I tell him excitedly as I kiss him. We stand up to get off the plane, and as soon as I step off the plane, I completely lose my breath. "It's beautiful here. I love it." I say, walking towards the waiting car. "I'm glad you like it baby. We can come back after the baby is born so you can ski." Luke says with a smile. I snuggle into his side and enjoy the sights around me on the ride to the cabin.

Luke's POV
We pull up to this beautiful log cabin up in the mountains. It's just going to be me and Ashlee for the next few days. I help Ashlee out of the car and she looks up at me with a huge smile. "Baby, this is beautiful. I never wanna leave." She leans up and kisses me softly. "Let's go in baby. It's cold and it's starting to snow." I tell her as I pick up our bags and she leads up to the porch and unlocks the door. When we walk in both of our jaws drop. "The pictures did not do the place justice. This is beautiful." I say setting our bags down. "Let's get comfortable for the night and we can start a fire and get dinner cooking." "That's the best idea I've heard all day." I say, as we walk back to our room.

After we change into our comfortable sweats, we head towards the kitchen. I mentally thank the owner of the cabin for  stocking us up on groceries. "I'll figure out what to make for dinner while you go start us a fire." Ashlee says with a smile, turning to go and look and see what we have to cook. I walk into the living room and get the fire going, and then turn around to look into the kitchen. I watch Ashlee as she just moves around and prepares our dinner. I open the curtains so we can watch the snow fall outside, and then I make my way to the kitchen. "What are you making baby?" I ask, walking up behind her at the stove. "I just decided to do spaghetti. It's quick and easy. And then we can enjoy the fire and watch the snow." "Sounds like the perfect start to our honeymoon."

Ashlee's POV
Luke and I just finished dinner and cleaning up, and now we are sitting by the fire watching the snow. The sun is almost all the way down now and the snow is getting harder to see. "So, if we were to have a boy, what would you name him?" I ask Luke, breaking the silence. "I don't know. I always thought that I might name my son after my brother when he died." He tells me with a smile. "I would love that. Christopher Bryan. What if we have a girl?" I continue. "You should pick the girl's name." "Allison Kelly." I say, looking up at Luke with a smile. "You want to name our daughter after my sister?" He asks, looking down at me. "I wouldn't have it any other way. She's my sister now too. Even if I never got to meet her." Luke leans down and kisses me roughly. "Let's take this to the bedroom." He says. Luke grabs my hand and carefully helps me off the floor. This is going to be an amazing honeymoon.