Ten

Ashlee's POV

We have survived the holidays and now we are focused on getting everything done for the wedding. We are packing for our trip to Cancun for our bachelor/bachelorette parties, and I'm so excited. "Do we have to have separate parties?" Luke asks me as we are finishing up our packing. "Yes we do. Don't worry baby, everything will be fine. We gave our rules on what they could and couldn't do when planning our parties." I tell him reassuringly and I walk up and wrap my arms around him. "I just don't want to be away from you while you're looking all sexy in a bikini. I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands to myself." Luke says with his sexy smirk. He kisses me softly and quickly pulls away. He grabs our bags and starts taking them downstairs. "We better get a move on, our plane leaves in a couple hours."

Luke's POV

Ashlee and I have landed in Mexico and we are heading to our villas on the beach. "Everyone else will be here tomorrow. What do you want to do for our one night alone?" I ask Ashlee as she's curled up into my side. "I know the first thing I want to do, and then after that I wanna go to the beach." She says with a seductive grin. I shift in my seat and tell the driver to get us there a little faster. Tonight is going to be one for the books.

I'm sitting in the bed watching Ashlee put her hair up and change into her bikini. "Are you going to just sit there and watch me or are you going to go out on the beach with me?" She asks with a smile. "Oh I'm going to join you, but right now I'm enjoying the view." I tell her and she shakes her head with a smile. Ashlee grabs her things and makes her way to the sand. I quickly jump out of bed and throw on my trunks be fore following her.

Ashlee's POV

I'm just sitting in the sand on my beach towel when Luke finally walks out and joins me. "I was wondering what was taking you so long." I say with a wink as he sits down beside me. "Well, in my defense, I was enjoying the view of my soon to be wife." He says kissing me. I pull away with a smile on my face. "Wanna get in the water?" I ask Luke as I start to stand up. He quickly stands up and follows me into the ocean.

(The Next Night)

All of our friends arrived this morning and right now we are enjoying some lunch on the beach before we start getting ready for tonight. Luke and all his friends are on the beach throwing a football around and me and my girls are splashing around in the water. Brittany, Jason's wife, has been planning all this for weeks. Right along with Jason planning Luke's party. "Alright ladies, it's time to kiss our men goodbye and head off to get ready for tonight!" Brittany says excitedly. I walk up to Luke and wrap my arms around him. I lean up on my top toes and place a soft kiss on his lips. "I'll see you tonight after the party. I love you." I tell him with a smile. "I love you too." He says kissing me again. Brittany comes over and grabs my hand and starts pulling me to her villa.

Luke's POV

All the guys are hanging out in mine and Ashlee's villa, and we are waiting for our limo to pull up. Jason, Tyler, BK, Kane, and Cole have been waiting for this night. We are taking some pregame shots when we hear a horn honk outside. "Cabs are here!" Tyler yells, mocking the guys from Jersey Shore. We all laugh and head outside. After a few minutes we finally pull up to the club and make our way inside.

We walk into the club and I'm following behind Jason as he leads us to our table. I look up, and get ready to grab a chair, and I see Ashlee and all her girls. "What is this?" She asks Brittany confused. "Well, you two are so in love that it is disgusting. So, Jason and I decided to surprise y'all and throw your parties together. That's what y'all really wanted anyway right?" Ashlee and I both nod excitedly. I kiss her quickly and pull away. "Let's party!"

Ashlee's POV

The party is well underway, and drinks are flowing rapidly. We are all having a really good time and Jason has decided, with Brittany's help, that it's time to play truth or dare. Miranda decides that she will go first. She instantly locks eyes with Luke. Oh no. "Luke, truth or dare?" "Dare." Luke says with a grin. "I dare you to stand on these tables and dance for us." I put my hand over my face and shake my head. Luke gets up on the table and starts dancing as the DJ starts playing Pornstar Dancing. Brittany, Miranda, Carrie, myself, and the other girls start throwing our money at him when he lifts up his shirt. Luke hops off the table and starts dancing on me. I pull him close and whisper in his ear, "I think we need to leave now." I shoot him a wink before we quickly say our goodbyes and make a mad dash for the door.