In everyone's soul exists something dark!

3rd person POV:

The four AlterEgos are walking through their hideout, while carring their counterparts girlfriends. All of them with a big grin on their faces.

"So, what will we do with them?" NateMare asks smiling. They walk down a wallway as they stop in front of a door.

"Well, let's just bring them in a room...then we will see what we will do." Dark replies and opens the door to a another room where are standing 4 chairs all in a row. They walk to them and put the girls on the chairs.

"Oh, this is going to be a lot of fun!" Madpat says while they're tieing the four girls to the chairs with a bunch of ropes.

"Ok. YoU kNoW tHe DrIlL! lEt ThEy WaKe Up!" Anti says with his glitchy, irish accent. They all step back from their "work". All of them are grining at their future financés. This plan was perfect! They turn around and place themself in the shadows, so the girls don't notice them.

"Hey, guys, are you hearing their screams too?" Madpat asks giggling.

"Yeah...Nate's just begging that I stop!" NateMare replies chuckling.

"Yeah. So does Jackaboy!" Anti giggles. His voice is much less glitchy since he trained to hide it. He hates his voice. A lot of the other AlterEgo are kinda mocking him for that. It's a sign of weakness for them. Everyone expect Dark, NateMare and Madpat. They're his only friends.

"Mark's not different! But we'll never stop!" Dark says, followed by a deep chuckle.

"But now, enough with the chit-chat! Let's wake up these little girls!" NateMare says, followed by a synchronous snap from all four of them.

The girls slowly start wake up. When they realize that they are tied up, they begin to fight. Each of them is in pure panic.

After a few minutes of struggeling and shouting for help, they give up. They all start to calm down a bit.

"W-What happened?" Steph asks confused.

"I don't really know...the last thing that I remember is that Nate was running after me...then everything went black..." Cristina replies.

"Same with me...I only remember how somebody put a piece of cloth over my mouth and nose..." Signe says hard breathing.

"W-Wait...if we're all here...then..." Amy starts to say, but Dark interrupts her. All the four AlterEgos step out from the shadows.

"Looks like some people are awake!" he says grining at each of them.

"GUYS, WHAT KIND OF BAD JOKE IS THIS?!" Amy yells at them. The girls start to struggle against their restrains but no avail.

"She doesn't even remember you! This is getting better and better." Madpat says laughing.

"WHAT?!" all of the girls say as they hear that. The AlterEgos look at eachother, all grining.

"It sEems thAt our surprise was TOO effective!" Anti giggles.

"What are you guys even talking about?! Who are you?! What do you want from us?!" Steph yells.

"Oh, my pretty lass, you will find that out really soon!" Anti replies.

NateMare walks towards Cristina, who's starting to breath faster and harder.

"No, No, No! P-Please don't hurt me!" she yells in fear. But he just puts his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

"Shhh, my dear, everything's gonna be alright...just relax!" he says quietly. He pulls his hand away from her face as she nods quickly. He gets up and takes out a piece of thick tape.

"But this will help too..." he says as quickly puts it on Cristinas mouth.

The other girls are frightened. What the hell was going on?! They couldn't be the mans that they love. They look like them, but they would never do that!

"Now, let us answer your questions..." Dark starts to say as he looks to Cristina.

"...but only, if you're quite!" he says and looks at each of them. They all nod in fear quickly.

"They're learning fast, I need to admit that!" Madpat says and snaps his fingers. All the lights go out and the girls only hear footsteps around them.

Then they feel someone grabbing their throats. You hear snap and all the lights turn on again.

All the AlterEgos stand in front of them, gripping their throats with one hand and holding something else with the other hand. Everyone has something different. Dark has a bundle of black smoke in his hand. Anti has his knife with the green liquid on it's blade. NateMare has a mask in his hand that looks like a the one of the "Puppet" from FNAF. Madpat has a syringe with a dark green liquid in it.

"Now...that you're all listening to what we say...we can finally begin..." Dark starts to say.

"...like you know...everyone has a dark side. We're already out! But our fiancés inside of your, are only waiting to come out! And that's why we're here! We want to set them free!" he yells.

"And we know exactly how to do it!" Madpat says smiling.

They slowly raise their tools as everyone of them starts to yell and holding their head. They step back and fall to their knees. The girls only look scared of what's happening right now. What's happening to them?!

"Signe! Take it! Free the others and run as fast as you can!" Seán yells as quickly cuts Signe's ropes and drops the knife. He falls on his back, still yelling in pain. Signe quickly stands up and runs to the others to cut their ropes.

"But, we can let you guys here!" Amy says panicly as Signe cuts the ropes and takes of the tape of Cristina's mouth.

"DO IT! DO IT NOW!" Nate yells, still grabing his head and yelling in pain.

Mark and Matt say nothing but are yelling aswell.

"Come on, girls!" Signe says panicly and runs towards the door and opens it.

All of them run out of the room and down the hallway, with no clue where they're going. All they want is to get of here as soon as they can. They still hear the boys behind them yelling in sharp pain. Suddenly the yelling stops and the four girls run to a random door. They quickly open the door and enter the room as fast as they can.

They grab the metal chair next to the door and put it under the doorknob, so that the door's locked. They step away from the door. Luckly this door has no window.

They start to calm down and look around the room. The room is completly empty, only a few boxes are standing in the room. They all sit down, hard breathing. They need to order their thoughts. What just happened and what was even going on.

Meanwhile the girls were running down the hallway the boys stopped to yell. The boys look up as the pain stops, only to look into their counterpart's eyes. They are staring at them with and angry and serious look.

"WE ARE TIRED OF HIDING!" they yell together. Then they start to punch their counterparts. With wild punches and kicks in their counterpart's faces. They let out all of their anger. The anger that they gained over the years. The hate that has grown in their stonecold hearts. Everything's coming out right now.

After a few minutes the AlterEgo's notice that their counterparts are unconscious and drag them out of the room. Everyone in another direction.

"They won't let them here! They'll come back!" they yell together before they disappear in their several direction.