You think you stand a chance to last ,against the ghosts of your past?

Nate's POV:

"I thought that I have lost you forever..." Cristina says while she still cries in my shoulder. 

"Don't worry, I'll never leave you." I whisper in her ear.

"Nate, do you remember anything what happen from early?" Steph asks behind me.

"Not really...when Anti forced me to drink that green liquid...I had couldn't think about something else than hunt and capture you. I had control over my body, but I was in a kind of trance or something like that. I only had one goal and I would have done everything to reach it." I reply a bit uneasy.

I'm not really sure if all of this was true but what I know for 100% is, that I had control over my body, but I felt like a hunter. Cristina is hugging me tighter as she hears what I say. I rub with my hand over her back.

"Then, how did you managed to hear Cristina's words and become normal again?" Steph ask again. 

"I don't really know...as I managed to catch Amy, I went to look after you three and looked in a mirror at my reflection. It looked different than me. It told me that it's name is Phantom and that I must follow every of his comands. He's wearing a red shirt with a black vest and trousers and he some Eyeliner under his eyes as Make-Up, like a mixture of a gentleman and magician. I did everything he said without protest, he was like he was inside of me and guiding me to you. With him I felt strong and powerful. We both controlled the body, he more than me, to be sure that I don't mess things up. As I heard Cristina's words, I began to remember everything what she said. My friends, my community, my channel, everything..." I take a deep breath as a tear starts to run down my cheek.

"...I remembered every single detail of my life. I knew who I was and what I have done. As soon as possible I tried to convince Phantom to stop and surprisingly he actually listened to me and stopped..." I say. Singe and Steph kneel down to us and look at me with a happy but also pitiable look.

"And what happened to Phantom? Did he disappear?" Singe ask curiosly.

"Not completely, but he gave me the full control over my body. He's a good guy now, he will protect us. He promised it and as compensation I promised him that he will get some spotlight on my channel." I smile happy. I can't believe that he really let convince himself to listen to me.

"Can I say something to them?" Phantom asks shy.

"Sure. Go for it!" I say and let him take control. 

"Hey....it's me Phantom....I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I wanted to do you..." he says a bit uneasy. His voice is a bit deeper than mine. Not so deep as NateMare's voice, but so deep that you have a difference between us. I notice that my clothes changed to Phantom's. Interesting, I only change my appereance when he's in full control...

The others flinch and back off as they hear his voice. It's so unusual that I talk so deep. But they quickly realise that he's not here to harm them.

"Well, you look pretty good for a virus. Nice to meet you." Singe say and offers her hand to him. He happily shakes her hand with his. 

"Nice to meet you too. Don't worry, I will not harm any of you again. I will help you when you need me. I'm always watching, when the situation gets dangerous for you, I will protect you!" he says calmly. 

"Thanks, but before you go, can I ask you something?" Singe says curiosly.

"Sure. What is it?" he answers with a friendly smile on his face.

"Can you help us to bring the other guys back?" she ask a bit uneasy.

"Sure. Only you need to do, is to talk to them like you did it with Nathan. They will talk with the viruses and try to convince them." he says directly. He knows exactly what we need to do.