I'm just a phantom in your room. With intent on helping soon.

Singe's POV:

"This is not good. No, no, no. This can't be happening. Please, no!" I whisper to myself as the loud and fast footsteps disappear. It seems that they managed to catch Amy. Fortunately the lights in this room are already on. Then I don't blow my cover when I turn them on. The room is really crazy though. All different stuff from every AlterEgo, I guess.

Different heads of animatronics like Bonnie or Freddy from FNAF, clearly NateMare. Some syringes with different liquids inside of them, Madpat. A bunch of canisters of black smoke, Darkiplier and some different weapons where is green glowing liquid on the blade, Antisepticeye. It seems that I'm in one of their main rooms.

I slowly come out of my hiding place and look at all the stuff. So fascinating but also so cruel at the same time. You can do so much with this stuff, but it always means pain for somebody.

I look at a table next to door where is lieing a big notebook. I pick it up and look at it curiously. "Formula for control" is the title of the book. I think it is kinda obvious what I will find in this book.

I open the book and read the first page of every chapter, just to know about what is happening there. There are like 100 different chapters for 100 different formulas. Each chapter is 5-10 pages long. Now I understand why this book is so big...don't they have any hobbies or what?

My eyes widen as I read the title of the last chapter.

"Antidote"

I read the chapter really closely. If this can help us to bring the guys back to normal, I need to know everything about this chapter to make no mistake. The chapter is only one page long. I don't know if I should be happy about that or not.

"The only danger in these processes is the healing process. The test objects can be brought back to their senses through intense and emotional moments or words with or from a fellow human being they love very much and the "virus" is completely repressed. After that, it will be almost impossible to control the person.

Otherwise, by mixing various substances, a liquid antidote can be produced that kills the "virus"."

It wouldn't surprise me if Madpat has written this. It sounds way TOO formally for Anti, Dark or NateMare. I rip the page out of the book and put the book back to it's original place. I run to the door and press my ear against to the door to hear if somebody is in the hallway but I hear nothing.

I take a deep breath and open the door and run out room. I close the door as fast as I can and run towards our hiding place. As I reach the door I hear footsteps coming from the left side of the corridor. As the footsteps are getting faster I open the door as fast as I can and run into the room. I stumble forwards and fall to the ground but the door closes on its own.

"Singe, are you alright?" I hear Steph behind me as the door closes with a loud slam. I quickly turn around and look to Steph who is rubbing my back carefully while Cristina stands next to the door.

"Yes, thanks..." I answer and Steph helps me to stand up.

"Wait, where's Amy?!" she asks me a bit hysterical.

"I'll explain it later, now we need to find the guys. And I think one of them is directly on the way to us!" I say way more panicly than the others.

"Ok, Singe, calm down. We can do this. Are you sure that only one of them is on the way to us?" Steph asks as calm as possible.