There's something bad, inside of me! I can't be fixed!

Matt's POV:

This cannot be! I promised to protect her and now I lost her...to this crazy scientist...
Tears are running down my face. It hurts me so much! The fact that I never see her beautiful and nice smile again just breaks my heart. She grinned at me so insanly. I didn't even know that she can have such a sardistic smile. 

I feel the paralysis of my body slowly disappearing and I get feeling again about my arms and legs. I manage to get up after a few attempts and I walk over to the big table with all the syringes, but they are all gone. 

"Of course they're gone, dummy!"  I think to myself. It's kinda obvious that they gone. MadPat wouldn't be that dumb to leave me alone in a room full of weapons.

"I see that you're awake MattyPatty!" I hear a womenly voice behind me. I recognize it instantly. I could recognize that voice EVERYWHERE! 

I turn around and see Matternie standing in the doorway and leaning against the doorframe. Her eyes are staring into my soul and a big grin starts to form over her face. She closes the door and comes slowly towards me. I take a few steps away from her.

"Stephanie, I know you're in the somewhere! Fight her!" I say frightened. 

"Don't call me like that Matthew! That's not my name!" she hisses and her expression changes into anger. She comes a few steps closer. 

"IT IS! Deep inside of you, you're the woman that I love!" I yell at her. I notice that I can take more steps back as my back touchs the black wall.

"Well, Matthew, this woman....IS GONE!" she yells and takes out a syringe with yellow liquid inside of it. I know exactly what she's planing. She raises her arm and pinns me to the wall. 

"She's not! And I will bring her back!" I yell and dash me on her. Apparently she didn't expect that because she drops the syringe. We fall to the ground and I push her to the ground with full force before she can stand up. I take her wrists and hold them behind her back with one hand. With the other hand, I push her shoulders down so she has no chance to get up. 

"Stephanie! Please, it's me! Matthew! Your husband and best friend! Please Steph! Fight it!"

She growls and struggles as hard as she can but with no avail. I look over to the syringe. As much as I don't want to do it, I have to. In the moment that I want to take the syringe I hear her voice. But it sounds less more agressive than before. I look down to Matternie who looks at me with a pleading look in her eyes. Her eyes aren't dark green and purple anymore. 

"Matthew..." she says with a struggling voice. Her eyes start to water. 

"S-Stephanie?" I say in disbelief. It could be her, but I don't want to risk it and keep her pinning to the ground.

"Matthew...please help me...please..." she whispers. I see the despereration and sadness in her brown eyes. My heart pounds very hard. 

"I...I..." I stutter and look into her eyes. 

I loosen my grip around her wrists with care. It could all be played to get out of my grip. And I was right. As soon as I loosen my grip her eyes turn dark green and purple again and throws she me to the ground. 

I groan as my face hits the cold ground and I feel her sitting on my back and takes my wrists behind my back. With the other hand she grabs the syringe and approaches her towards my neck. I feel a short prick at my neck and my vision gets blurry and feel my eyelides becoming heavier and heavier. I try to fight it but after some time it takes over and fall asleep.

Nate's POV:

I struggle against my restrains on my ankles and my wrists behind my back that bind me to the chair but with no avail. At least I don't have a tape over my mouth...but that is a very tiny problem. Bravo, how the fuck can I get out of here? After a few attempts I stop to struggle and drop my head down. 

This is all my fault...If I hadn't invented this asshole of an AlterEgo, this all would never have happened! A single tear starts to run down my left cheek. I would never come out of here...and the worst thing...I would never see Cristina again. I let my entire life pass though my mind. My childhood, the school time, my family and friends, my channel, my career, my fans...everything gone! Then a picture comes in my mind that I never really thought about it...
...it shows me on one knee in front of Cristina... I don't know if this moment will ever happen...

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming closer to the door and that are pulling me out of my thoughts. My breath and heartbeat starts to increase drastically. The footsteps can't come from NateMare, they are too light for that. Then the doorknob turns and the door opens. Crystal comes into the room with the most insane grin I ever saw in my entire life. 

She closes the door and walks towards me. 

"Somebody seems very nervous..." she says amused and places herself in front of me. She looks down at me.

"Cristina...please...I know that you're in there somewhere. Please, you need to fight back." I plead and stare deep into her dark purple eyes. Her expression changes into serious look and she raises her right hand. As fast and as hard as she can she slaps me right into the face. I feel a  hurting spot on my left cheek as I spit some blood on the ground.

"Call me like that again and you'll regret it!" she yells at me and pulls my chin with a strong grip in her direction so that I forced to look at her. Her expression is full of anger and hate. But she waits for my answer. She waits that I say her name. But not her REAL name.

"Ok...Crystal..." I say haltingly. As much I hated to say that name. It's like I am lying to her. It isn't her name, but if this name saves me from more pain I'll say it. Her grip is so strong that my chin starts hurting. I never even thought that she could have so much strengh to do that.

"Good boy, Nathan..." she says and lets go of my chin. Suddenly she takes out a knife and looks smiling towards me. I gulp as I see the razor sharp blade. 

"No...please...don't do this to me..." I plead but she only answers with a deep chuckle which makes me shiver. Her voice is so much deeper than normally.

"Oh little Nateyboy, do you really think that I'll hurt you with this? Don't be silly...it's too early for this!" she says giggling and amused about my fear. 

"Then why did you brought it then?" I ask curiosly.

"That's for you to guess and for me to know, my poor boy." she says amused about my question. I look at her with a questioning look. What does she mean with that?

"But for now, you need to sleep a bit..." she says and takes out a little music box and places it on my lap. It looks exactly like the one of the Puppet from FNAF 2. She knees down next to me and slowly starts to wind up the music box. A only too familiar music starts to play. She leans over to my ear and starts to whisper.

"Just sleep, just dream, my young boy..."

"That's all what you want and I'll be full of joy.."

"All will be okay, you'll be fine."

"Because you're forever mine..."

I feel my eyelides slowly getting heavier and heavier with every single blink. I try to fight back and move my head away from her but she holds my head with a strong grip on my hair in place, so I need to listen to every single word she says. She slowly continues to whisper singing in my ear.

"Don't be afraid, my cute little friend."

"Just listen to my voice and this will be the end."

"I'll put you back together..."

"Because we're friends forever..."

"All you'll see is an empty room..."

"But don't be scared, it will all be over soon..."

In the middle of the lullaby I hear her voice switch from Crystal's voice to Cristina's. Before I fall asleep I slowly turn my head to her and look into Cristina's brown eyes. She slowly starts to smile kindly and silently and a tear is rolling down on her left cheek. My head drops down and I fall asleep.