I know that you're are in there somewhere!

Mark's POV:

How long am I sitting here on ground? Minutes? Hours? But it doesn't matter...I lost Amy to Damien and originally it's all my fault. If hadn't took control over Damien's body, we would live peacefully and he would even be one of my best friends...

Tears are starting to form in my eyes, but before they are running down I wipe them away.

"NO! Come on Mark! Be a man and don't cry! You'll fight and bring Amy back! If you give up now, then everything's lost! Everything depends on you!" I yell to myself with a strict tone. 

I start to think about a plan to come out of here. Dark or Amy, or both, will come back for 100%. I don't know what they will do to me, but I expect pure torture. But how can I flee if I'm tied up? I look on the chains that bound me to the wall. They're made Pure iron, they can only be opened by a key. I get up and walk forward to see how far I can go. Just a step or two and that's it. 

"Wow, that helps me." I say sarcasticly and roll my eyes. 

I try to stretch my arms forward but halfway they are held back. Probably so that I can not attack anyone. Dark is really smart, I have to admit that. So obviously they aren't suppose to hold me on one fix spot, they are suppose to only hold me back. I sit back down again and look around the room for a solution. But expect of the chair in front of me, where Amy was sitten when Dark brought her dark side out, is the room complete empty.

"This is getting better and better...yeay..." I say even more sarcasticly and sigh in frustration. 

"You're right Markimoo, it's indeed getting better and better!" I hear a womanly voice echoing through the entire room. Also when the voice's deeper than normally, I could ALWAYS recognize this voice. Amy. I look around the room but no sign of somebody. 

"Where are you?!" I say confused.

"I'm right here..." Damy says and steps out of the corner's shadow on the other side of the room. She giggles and come towards me. 

"...did you miss me?" she says sardistic. I don't answer  her  and I look away from her, I don't want to see her so evil and sardistic. I want my own Amy back! 

"Looks like somebody isn't in such a great mood." she says and forcefully pulls my chin to her. She stares at me and digs her nails in my flesh. The pain runs through my whole face. Her dark blue eyes are literally glowing of madness. 

"Amy...please..." I plead in pain. She gives me a foul look. My heartbeat starts getting faster. That was a mistake. I can literally feel the anger in her eyes.

"Mark. That's not my name! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT!" she yells and slaps me with full power. A hard pounding pain appears at the spot where she hit me. I can taste the blood in my mouth.  I groan in pain as she pulls my chin again to her, while she touchs the spot where she hit me.

"Now, say my REAL name!" she hisses and looks at me with an angry look. 

"Never! No force on this goddamn world can make me say it!" I answer. I will never say this awful name. It's like a lie! It's not the truth. It's only a PURE lie!

"Ok, then you'll pay the price!" she yells and raises her hand and forms a fist. Only ready to punch me in the face. I close my eyes and wait for the big wave of pain. But it never comes. I hear soft sobbing and open my eyes. Damy kneels in front of me, crying. I look at her confused but facilitated aswell.

"Amy? Can you hear me?" I ask carefully. Damy could also be faking this all the time. She slowly raises her head and looks with her now normal flesh-colored face at me. It's really Amy.