Now it's the finale. Were you ready?

3rd person:

"Well, we will make the decision easier for you..." a dark voice interrupts the silence. All look around the room in shock, but nobody is to be seen.

"Where are you?" Mark asks angry through the room.

"We are right here, we just want to say hi..." another voice answers and Madpat appears on the other side of the room. 

"...wE Are going anYwhere..." Anti appears at Madpat's left side.

"...watching, waiting, monitoring your every move..." NateMare appears at Anti's left side.

"...we've been waiting for you." Dark appears to Madpat's right side.

"And for what?" Seán asks confused.

"We wanted to see, how long it takes that you take back control..." NateMare answer with a big smile on his face.

"...it wasn't that lOng though. BUT, now that we know reAlly EVERYTHING of all of you, we can finally wipe you oUt of your existence." Anti hisses and crosses his arms.

"Wait, wasn't your plan originally to bring your fiancés back? Why would you kill them?" Nate asks.

"I'm glad that you ask, my curious Nateyboy. They were never really our fiancés. It was just us, controlling your girls. Why do you think we didn't show up recently?" Dark answers with a more serious look.

"But how could you physically appear and at the same time control them?" Matt asks.

"God, do you ask many questions. You should become a quiz master or something like that. But to answer your question: We can transport little parts of our soul into different persons or objects. Kinda like Voldemord...but with fact that we can control the person and completely." Madpat explains and all of them step closer. The others immediately step back. 

"Oh, if you want to ask. Phantom, Antimatter, Schneep and Wilford were actually there to make you slaves. But, like you know, they TOTALLY messed it up, so we ended their life quicker. We manipulated their genes, so that they die a lot quicker.
Phantom, Antimatter and Wilford skipped the entire process because they killed themself before we could do. Schneep, actually died when he gave Seán control over his body, just now. And all that because they helped you."
he laughs and they step even closer.

"But like a good old friend said one time:
It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these PEOPLE like you,
S H O U L D  B E  B U R N I N G  I N  H E L L!"
NateMare yells and they all pull out a knife.

The guys hide their girls from their AlterEgos and they look at them with determination.

"You know, I never really like Sans' puns." Mark says mocking NateMare for his line.

"Well, he only had one 1 HP. He was the weakest of all of them actually..." Seán says and looks directly in Anti's eyes.

"...just like Flowey...a little flower, which wanted to become a god and when somebody is stronger than him, he shits his pants." he continues to say and smiles at Anti. He knows that Anti said Flowey's lines in his Undertale playthrough. Anti looks back at him with a angry look.

"What dO you mEan by thAt, coffee bean?!" he yells back at him and comes closer.

"I mean, that you're nothing. Just a shell, of who you used to be. Pretending to be so evil and powerful, but on the inside you're weak." Seán says serious and smiles slightly. He knows that he plays with the fire, but this matters nothing to him, because he know that says the truth. He can tell that by Anti's shaky hands.