Chapter 1

It was already midnight when the movie ‘How To Train A Dragon 2’ ended. They really need to turn down the volume a notch; I seriously think I lost my hearing even with me plugging my ears. Are they on a mission to make everyone get hearing aids or something? Anyways, we stopped at the grocery store for some snacks before heading back to our apartment since Key has been complaining none stop about his empty stomach.

“Hurry guys! It’s getting late and we have morning classes tomorrow.” Minho reminded everyone.

“Argh! Don’t remind me. Stupid professor with her stupid time. I mean seriously!?! Who starts class at 6 AM, on a Monday to boot?” Henry shouted in frustration.

“Mrs. Park, duuuhh” Key answered when he came out of the store carrying a bag full of chips.

“It was a rhetorical question.” Henry stated not forgetting to roll his eyes.

“And it was a rhetorical answer.” Key said sticking his tongue out at Henry.

“Wha-that doesn’t even make sense!!” Henry shouted.

“You don’t make sense.” was all Key said before opening a bag of chips and popping a chip into his mouth.

“As much as I enjoy standing here listen to you two bicker I would like to get some rest for tomorrow. Follow us when you two stupid heads are done.” I added in before walking away, letting the two go on with their silly argument.

“Yah! Minho, Onew, Ambro, wait for me!” Key shouted as he ran to catch up to the rest of us, leaving Henry behind.

Our apartment building was just a few blocks down from the grocery store. With the building in sight, the group’s pace fastened. I smiled thinking that in just a few minutes I can finally get to sleep on my soft, comfy bed when my thought was interrupted by a voice. Stopping in my track I turned my head left and right frantically trying to search for the source. Seeing that I have stopped the guys also stopped.

“What’s wrong, Am?” Key questioned, sounding slightly concern.

“Did you guys hear something?” I asked the group.

“Hear what?” Minho popped up from behind Onew and asked.

I put a finger to my lips telling everyone to be quiet. Not hearing anything I shrugged my shoulders and dismissed the voice. Thinking that whatever it was was probably all in my head we continued walking. Not even having taken five steps yet I heard the voice again.

“Did you guys hear that? Someone was calling for us.” I asked. I was slightly praying that someone had heard it too. I don’t want to sound crazy.

“I did.” hearing that I lowered my head and released a sigh. So I wasn’t crazy, that’s terrific! But…that didn’t sound like any of the guys. Snapping my head back up I saw that this time the guys had heard it too since they were beginning to look for whoever it was that had answered me.