Chapter 8

Krystal’s POV

“Are you sure you’re going to be fine being alone? I can stay for a while if you want.” Donghae asked in a concern voice when he dropped me off at my apartment building.

“Yes, don’t worry about it. I’ll be fine once I’m inside my own home.” I said quickly. I was about to open the door to go out when he held my wrist, stopping me. I raised my brows.

“Here, use the umbrella. I don’t want you to get any wetter than you already are. I wouldn’t like it if you get sick now.” I was simply too shock to say anything and just nodded my head, soon he drove away. I’ve noticed that Donghae has been rather strange lately. I’ve heard the reason for the sudden personality change but does it normally cause this huge of a transformation? It’s like the Donghae we all knew was replaced by someone who looks exactly like him. Maybe Donghae has a twin?? I pondered for a bit before I was startled by thundering sound. I quickly made my way to my apartment, wanting to get out of the rain and my wet clothes.

After taking a long hot shower I figured I’ll check to see if there’s anything to eat in the fridge. Making my way into the kitchen the doorbell rang. Who could it be at this time? I was shocked to see Donghae through the peephole.

“What do you want?” I asked coldly when I opened the door. He was still in his wet clothes.

“E-er, I figured you haven’t had supper yet so I went and got some ingredients.” he said raising the bags in his hand. I raised a brow in suspicion. “I’m just doing this so that I won’t be blamed if and when you get sick.” he defended himself. I was about to decline the offer when my stomach growled loudly. He chuckled before pushing me aside and letting himself in. Seeing how he’s in my apartment already I might as well let him do what he wants.

“If the food tastes bad I will kill you, just so you know. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I stated before walking into the living room to turn on the TV.

“Yes, ma'am” he bowed playfully. He’s really a dork. A small smile formed on my face.

“So, is there a specific dish you want to eat? Something warm perhaps?” he asked from the kitchen.

“Surprise me.” I said flipping through the channels.

“Will do, princess!” he shouted back. I stopped flipping through the channel and quickly turned my head towards the kitchen. What did he just call me?? I then heard clinks and clunks, chings and chongs coming from the kitchen. Shaking my head thinking that I must have just misheard it I refocused on the television. After a while I nice aroma filled my apartment. This made my stomach growl and my mouth water. Turning off the TV I walked into the kitchen where I saw Donghae putting on the final touches. Ba-thump. Seriously! What’s wrong with my heart??Just because he’s a tad bit handsome while cooking doesn’t mean my heart should skip a beat for him. Aish! I was snapped out of my thought process when he turned to me and flashed me a handsome smile before saying, “Let’s eat!”

We seated at the table. I took a spoonful of the soup he made. “Well?” he asked waiting for a reply.