Chapter 2

“Aish! Why did I even agree to this?” I mumbled to myself as I stood at the entrance of a private school.

Flashback

First thing he did when we got to the mall was drag me to his friend who was a hairstylist.

“I want her” pointing to me “to have the same haircut as mine.” He said to his friend. He didn’t question Donghae at all and just did whatever Donghae told him. While his friend worked on me Donghae left to flirt with the female workers there. He had always been a player. It didn’t take long to finish; just a 15 minute trim was all it needed because I already had short hair to start off with.

“How does she look?” Donghae asked his friend when he came back. He then swung his arm around my shoulder pulling our faces closer.

“Exactly like you, Hae.” His friend answered.

He smiled widely, turned to face me and said “See? What did I tell you? No one will ever know the difference.”

“Wow.” I mouthed while touching my new trim. I’ve always heard that we look alike but I never believed it. But now I have to admit we really do look alike. No, in fact, we look identical. If you didn’t know any better you would have mistaken me for him.

End of flashback

“Get out of the way if you’re not going to go in Mr. Liu.”  a cold voice came from behind.

Turning around to see who it was my jaws dropped when I came face to face sharp cold eyes of a beautiful girl standing in front of me with her arms crossed around her chest. Her pointy nose, her luscious lips, those legs, and those icy cold eyes are so perfect and beautiful. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a sudden pain at my shin and caught sight of her running into the school yard.

“Yah!” I shouted while jumping around on one leg and holding the other one where I was kicked.

She stopped running to turn around and shout, “That’s what you get, pervert!!” before running away again.

“Did she just kick me?!?” I questioned angrily rubbing my shin trying to ease the pain away. “Are kids nowadays always this rude?” I thought to myself. Hearing the bell go off I picked my bag off the ground, adjusted my tie and limped my way into the school yard. While walking through the school yard the pain was forgotten when I saw the beautiful cherry blossom trees. They were planted along the school yard creating this tranquil environment. The wind picked up the fallen petals making them dance in the air. I closed my eyes and a smile appeared on my face. I envied Donghae for being able to enjoy this scene every day.

As I walked in the halls of the building trying to find the teacher’s lounge with Donghae’s badly drawn picture of the school’s laybout I noticed that there weren’t any male students in the classes that I passed by. Were they all skipping or something? While distracted from my thoughts I bumped into someone. She started to fall backwards so on reflex I grabbed her arm and wrapped my other arm around her waist, pulling her towards me so she can balance again.