Chapter 32

A/N: thanks for my trolling I got some silent readers to comment. What a success! XD

I present to you the real ending.

Krystal’s POV

“You’re beautiful, Krys.” Unnie told me when she came into the room. I smiled brightly at her.

“Thanks, unnie.” I stared at myself in the mirror. I remembered the last time I was in this situation. However, unlike that situation this time I’m happy to be here.

“Hurry you two, there’s only 5 minutes left!” Sunny unnie shouted when she opened the door.

“Are you ready?” unnie asked. I nodded. I have been ready for this day ever since she proposed.

Flashback

“Please doctor. You have to save them. I can’t live without her.” I held onto the doctor’s collar, tears rolling down my face.

“We will do the best we can.” She said before freeing herself from me and heading into the surgery room. I slumped into the seat. I covered my crying face. Why? Why does this have to happen now? I just found you, Am. After all this time I can finally tell you that I love you, only to have you be taken away from me. I cried harder.

“Krystal-ah, please stop crying. Amber wouldn’t do well in the surgery knowing that you’re here crying your eyes out.” Unnie came and sat down next to me. I leaned on her and cried on her shoulder. “Why don’t you go wash yourself? You’re all bloody. If people see you they’ll think that you’re a ghost.” She tried to tease. I released a halfhearted chuckle. I didn’t want to leave, not knowing what will happen to my Amber and Donghae. Unnie ended up going to the washroom and returning with a bucket of water and cloth.

“Here, at least wash your bloody hand.” I did as I was told.

“Oh my gosh! You’re hurt!” unnie shouted. I just remembered that I got cut.

“Yeah.” I said still cleaning my bloody hands. The cut didn’t hurt as much as the pain that was in my heart. She hurriedly called a doctor and I ended up getting stitches in front of the surgery room. I didn’t want to leave that spot when I didn’t know if Amber will make it or not.

It felt like forever when the doctor walked out of the room. I hurriedly trapped her and asked her questions.

“How is she? Is she okay?” I asked.

“She’s stable now. She was lucky. If it had only been a few centimeters more to the right we probably might not be able to save her.” hearing this I released a sigh.

“So when can I go see her?” I asked.

“You can go see her now, but only for a few minutes.  She’ll be asleep for a few days, her body needs to rest.” The doctor said leaving.