Chapter 6

Krystal’s POV

“Don’t touch me pervert, I can do this without your help.” my jaws dropped eyes widen at what Donghae said. I should be the one saying ‘don’t touch me’ not you! And don’t call me a pervert; you’re the biggest pervert here!

“Go away if you’re just going to gawk at me.” he then shooed me with his hand and turned his face to the side. Has he finally lost his mind? I wasn’t even gawking at him!! Not wanting to lose, I quickly yank his tie to make him face me, took the cotton swab from his hand, and dabbed it on his lips before he can take it away.

“OOOOUCH!! YAH!” he screamed out in pain. I smirked when I accomplished what I wanted, letting go of his tie I threw the cotton swab in the trash.

“There! All done. Now that wasn’t so painful was it?” I said smiling since I just won. It looked like he was about to say something but was cut off from the school bell indicting that school had just ended. I walked towards the door and was about to head out when I stopped, turned around, and meronged him for unknown reasons. I guess I just felt like it.

Amber’s POV

“Don’t touch me pervert, I can do this without your help.” I was too nervous in front of her and shouted something I didn’t mean to say. She seemed surprised by what I said since she’s just staring at me with widen eyes. Oh boy, please just shut up Amber. “Go away if you’re just going to gawk at me.” I stated with a hand motion shooing her away. I’m so going to die now. This snapped her out of her trance. I quickly faced away since I saw those icy glares of hers. As I was thinking about ways she will use to kill me I felt a sudden pull. In one swoop I am now staring at her face. She had an evil smile on. This can’t be good. She took the cotton swab out of my hand and dabbed it on my lips.

“OOOOUCH!! YAH!” I screamed out in pain. Doesn’t she know how much it hurts?

“There! All done. Now that wasn’t so painful was it?” she questioned with a sly smile. She did that on purpose! I was about to say something when the bell ring. She quickly got up and left. Just before she walked out she turned around and meronged at me. My heart picked up its pace when I saw her cuteness. A smile appeared on my face thinking about it.

“Mr. Liu! Mr. Liu!” I was walking down the hallway towards the lounge when someone shouted out to me. Turning around I recognized that it was Suzy. I offered a smile and waited for her to catch up to me.

“What is it Miss Bae?” I asked.

“Here!” she quickly shoved a small cylinder container in my hand and left. I read the label; it was some sort of ointment. I tilted my head because I don’t know why she would give me this.

Suzy’s POV

Mr. Liu is a handsome young man.  Although he’s a flirt and two-faced; the girls are fighting for his attention. I felt pressured to do so too so I faked having a crush on him. This morning I accidently bumped into him and when I was about to fall he grabbed hold of me. I became nervous when I felt his chest touch mine. I thought he would have taken this chance to flirt and touch me but he quickly let go and apologized. Maybe he’s decent afterall? Ms. Song yelled at him for being late to homeroom. Seeing that he was scared and apologized with a deep bow I thought that it was bizarre. Mr. Liu never bows or apologizes to anyone for that matter. I became suspicious. Mr. Liu had told us about a sibling who looks very much like him once in class. I wonder if they switched places or something. I laughed at my crazy thoughts. Nah, it couldn’t be. I’ve watched way too much drama. I saved him from Ms. Song and after she left he apologized once again.