Chapter 16

Donghae’s POV

I was on the phone with Amber when someone called out to me. I turned towards the voice and was surprised to see Krystal running towards me.

“Krys-” I tried to say but was cut off when she threw herself at me and kissed me on the mouth. This certainly surprised me but who cares. I’m kissing THE Krystal Jung. We kissed for what seemed like hours before we broke off from the kiss.

“I love you, stupid.” She said with her eyes closed. I didn’t know she felt that way about me.

“I love you too.” I said before leaning in to kiss her hard. Do I love her? I don’t know. Do I want to kiss her again? Heck yes!

Amber’s POV

“Donghae!” a voice called out to me. Thinking that it was Krystal I smiled and turned to face her. To my disappointment it wasn’t her. My smile slowly faded away, my heart felt like it had been broken into a billion little pieces. She came up to me and hooked her arm around mine. “Let’s go.” She said. I was in too much pain to say anything so I just let her drag me around.

I came home after I escaped from the girl who till now I still don’t know her name. I was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling. How stupid must I have been to even think that it was Krystal who wrote that letter? How stupid must I have been to have my hopes up only to have it come crashing down? How stupid must I have been to fall for her? I pitied my stupid self when the door to my room slammed open.

“Am!!! You will not believe what just happened??” Hyung came in shouting excitedly. I put on a fake smile before answering him.

“What happened?”

“Krystal Jung kissed me!!! She said she loves me!!” he shouted. When I thought my broken heart couldn’t have been broken any more than it already had I was wrong. The little shards broke into a gazillion more pieces.

“What’s wrong, Am?” Donghae said with a worried face.

“It’s nothing, I’m just surprised.” I said faking a bright smile. “So tomorrow you will go back to school then.” I stated while trying to hold back my tears.

“W-what? But Am, I thought we agreed till the end of the week!” he retorted. If I go to school I will not be able to forget my feelings for her. I don’t want to betray you, hyung.

“Since you two are together now there will be times where she wants to kiss you. Do you really want her to kiss me?” I said. Please just agree hyung.

“Yah! I won’t allow you to kiss her! I’ll be going to school tomorrow.” I smiled before nodding my head. “I should go to sleep early then. Good night, llama!” he got up to leave. Before he could leave though I called out to him.

“Hyung, look after her.” I said. Please don’t hurt her. I entrust her to you.