Chapter 30

Krystal’s POV

Where? Where could she have gone? I ran around aimlessly, drenched in the pouring rain. Although I’m scared of the thunder and lightning I can’t stop now. If I stop I get a feeling that I will never see her again. Thinking carefully of where she might go I ran towards the school. The school was only a few blocks down from where the church was.

When I got to the school’s gate I saw someone in the distance standing under a tree. My heart raced. “Amber?” I mumbled before running towards her. When I got closer I noticed that figure was standing by our tree. My heart skipped a beat. She was here, she was here where we first connected. “Am!” I shouted. She tensed up and slowly faced me, shock was apparent on her face. Traces of tears were on her face. The rain couldn’t hide them. Seeing her tear stain faced my heart ache.

“W-wh” I threw myself at her. She stumbled back due to the impact but managed to hold the both of us up. I can feel her cold skin against mine. She was so cold.

“I love you. I love you. I love you.” I said all at once. She started relaxing into my hug and slowly wrapped her arms around my waist.

“I-I love you too, princess.” Ba-thump. Hearing her call me princess and that she loves me I couldn’t stop the warmth that was slowly spreading throughout my body. I love her so much. I can’t imagine my life without her. I pulled away a little so I can get a clear view of her face. I stared at her eyes, then her nose, and finally her beautiful lips. I gulped down nervously. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear before gently caressing my face. Like magnets our faces slowly inched closer and closer. Just when our lips were about to touch a shout was heard.

“NO!! GET AWAY FROM MY AMBER!!” I was pulled away and felt a cut on my arm.

Amber’s POV

I felt Krystal get yank away from me. I faced to see who it was and was surprised to see Hyuna noona. I haven’t seen her ever since the schools festival. What is she doing here? Seeing what was in her hand my eyes widen. Blood was dripping onto the ground. Who’s blood is that? I gasped. I looked down behind her and saw Krystal lying on the muddy ground with her arm bleeding.

“Krystal!!” I shouted. I ran towards her but stopped when Hyuna noona grabbed her by the hair and put the blade up to her neck. “NO!!!” I shouted.

“Don’t come closer, Am. This bitch will pay for stealing what’s mine!” She sneered, makeup running down her face.

“N-n-noona, put down the knife. W-we’ll talk this out.” I told her. I can’t do anything rash. I don’t want to put Krystal in anymore danger than she already is.

“No! There’s nothing to talk about! I just need to put an end to her and we’ll be together again.” She laughed crazily. I knew she was crazy but I didn’t know she’ll be this crazy.

“Hy-Hyuna noona, we can be together without you having to do that.” I told her. I’ll do anything for her to release Krystal. She slightly lowered the knife. Seeing this I quickly added. “I-I don’t even love her.” I lied. Wrong move. Hyuna noona pointed the knife at me angrily.