chapter 3: kitten?

Keith's POV

I woke up by a loud banging noise.  I struggle to open my eyes,  eventually giving up and falling back in an endless slumber.

3rd person's pov

Lotor made his way down the prison cells. He couldn't wait to see how beautiful his red had become. He ordered the guards in front of keiths cell to open the door, as soon as the gards opened the cell door he saw that HIS little red was gone. Lotor was furious,  how the hell did his little red escape? Lotor made his way to haggar to ask her to track little red.  But as soon as he walked in he saw little red, with cat ears and a tail. "It worked" Lotor said with a smirk on his face,  Keith wanted to smack that smirk of his face sooooo bad, but he couldn't.  He was tied up on a chair with haggar standing besides him. "My Lord he's all yours,  I am busy tracking down black and blue paladins. " " Thank you haggar you may now leave." Lotor walked to Keith and knocked him out AGAIN.

Keith's p.o.v

I started to wake up again, but this time I was tied up to a bed. A very large bed,  a king size bed.......  'Lotor' was the only think I could think of,  'he's the one that tied me up here. ' I tried to get the ropes off my hands, but it didn't work....  I looked around for something sharp, something that i could cut the ropes with. As soon as I start to look around lotor walkes in with some food and water.  "Hello my little red,  I have diner for you~" I look at him discussed. " I don't need your food lotor." "Nah ha ha hah~ that's no way to treat your future husband, my little red. " "I don't give a shit about what you think and your not my fukking husband." I could see I got under his skin,  I smirked at my accomplish. lotor went mad and trew the board with food at me and untied me.  "Eat" Was the last thing he said before stamping out of the room. I ate my food happily and fell asleep.

An: NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SMUT/LEMON SOO BE AWARE.  it may also take awhile and be kind of bad since it will be my first time writing smut/lemon sooo yea.. ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~
~satans rose