chapter 11 (good ending part 2)

I began messing with the bottom part of my T-shirt, lotor grabbed my left hand and lance my right, while Shiro's arms wrapped around my waist. It was time for the call.

Lotor pressed the call button and after a view moments we saw a pretty pissed off pidge. Pidges anger went to surprise and then to sadness as tears gathered in their eyes, "g-g-guys.......... Is that really you.. " "Yes pidge we are save" Lance said. "PIDGE WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO! " A very angry voice yelled, pidge flinched as they heard that voice. Allora came storming in and looked very angry at pidge and then she saw lance and shiro, "lance, Shiro you are okey, I was so sca-" She paused as she saw me and lotor with them. "WHY ARE YOU WITH THEM YOU MONSTERS, LET THEM GO IMMEDIATELY!"  she yelled. I flinched this time instead of pidge, "n-nice t-t-to see you too Allora"  "Do not speak to me as if you know me, you monster" "Princess I'd rather that you do not speak to Keith that way" Shiro said. "Shiro do not let those monsters fool you" "Excuse me princess but I do not tolerate your way of speaking to my little red" "I do not care about what you think Lotor"
"Listen Allora we called because we wanted to tell y'all something" "I-ill get hunk, coran and Matt " Pidge raced out of the door.

After a view moments of silence and just staring pidge came with the rest, " Sooo what did you want to talk about? " Hunk asked. "Well yell-"
"Can I tell them? " I whispered to lotor. Lotor nodded and I took the word, "we called you to tell you all something very important-" " You are going to give us our black and blue palladins back? " Allora said excitedly "n-no not that it's.... Umm... I-i-i-i-im...... Pre--preg---preg" "HE'S PREGNANT AND WE ARE THE DADS! " lance yelled out. Allora looked SO FRIKIING PISSED (if looks could kill they would have been muched) she ended the call and we left the bridge.

Lotor took me back to my room and lance, Shiro, him and me cuddled and we decided to watch a movie..

a/n: HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE DON'T KILL ME...... So I'm back, school can burn in hell and take my teachers with it🙄. I have a question for y'all.

1. Y'all want smut in the next chapter with lance, shiro, lotor and Keith?

2. Do you all want a face reveal? And with how many reads?

~satans rose 🌹