charter 11 (part 3?) SMUTTY TIME

WARNING: A LOT OF CURSE WORDS! You have been warned

Lotor took me back to my room and lance, Shiro, him and me cuddled and we decided to watch a movie..

we are all watching the movie, when shiro got in front of me and started to lifted my shirt up " hold your shirt in your mouth little boy" said shi-- 'wait wait wait LITTLE boy?! did this fucker just call me LITLLE BOY?! aaaahhhh fuck no!' "did you just--" 'he put my shirt in my MOUTH'  Shiro COMPLETELY ignoring me sucked my nipples while lance got my pantys off ' yes I wore pantys got a problem MATE?' lance begins stroking my dick and lotor kissed me....' fuck this is HEAVEN ' "g-guys let me do something please~" I moaned.

lotor, lance and shiro looked at each other and smiled the evil pervy smile..... 'and that's how I know u fucked up........ shit" Keith baby look at me" shiro said. I looked at him, opened my mouth to ask him why and he. THE MOTHER FUKKER. shoved his DICK down my THROUTH. I almost choked... ungrateful bitches. "commone little one you can do it" lance said encouraging. 'what's I up with these boys and calling me little one/boy?' ( that Keith is what we call ddlb/ddlg its a kink.... cough*cough*me chough*cough* sorry there was something stuck inside my through.)

I continued to suck shiro off. lotor went behind me and turned me around, I still had shiros dick in my mouth and my butt towards lot or. Lotor licked my entrance and started rimming me. Lance layed under me and licked and sucked my nipples. "Fuck baby boy, where did you learn to do this? Soo good~" Shiro moaned. Lotor looked at Shiro and said " From me, dickhead. He's mine" "Shiro grabbed my hair and started brutally trusting. " Are.. You sure about that, "lotor" Because his trought is forming to my dick" Lotor looked at Shiro and grabbed my hips, he positioned at my entrance and slammed in all the way. And let me tell you I. MOANED. LOUDLY. Even with shiros dick in my mouth. Shiro came and lance took his place, "holy shit Shiro are you sure that his trought is formed to your dick, cus mine fits perfectly. " Shiro grabbed lances face "lancey boy, if you say that one more time I will fuck YOU until you can't remember your own name, understood? " "Y-yes sir" Lance stuttered "Good" Shiro turned to me and Wispered in my ear "we are going to fuck you until you can't remember who you are and where you come from, the only thing that you will remember is our name's." He chuckled " No not even that. The only names you will remember are papi, daddy and master" He tugged my ear "understood? " "Y-y-y-yes m-m-master" I stuttered/moaned. Lotor heard what Shiro told me and fastened his pace, he hit my prostate head on and I was so close to cumming. He felt that I was close and grabbed the bace of my cock. "Shiro in the drawer next to the bed is a cock ring, grab it" Shiro grabbed it and it went on my dick, I moaned in protest, lotor looked at me and growled out "shut up you slut" He slapped my but "we all now how much of a cock slut you actually are little red"

you though I was being a birch and ending it here weren't you well I'm not so ON TO THE SMUT😏😏😏😏😏
but seriously I want to see Keith in some pantys ........ ok I'm a pervert😏

I moaned and lance started to prep me....... I moaned again but louder.. "Keith babe I think you are ready....... ok your not but I am too horny to think anymore" " l-lance no please I am not-" 'THAT MOTHER FUCK'  i whined in pain. lance stayed still while Shiro and lotor got me distracted and relaxed by giving me  kisses and whispering sweet nothings into my ears. the moment I got relaxed lance trusted into me.. HARD. a tear escaped my eyes but I moaned sooo loud the people on earth could hear me. lotor got under me and set his dick at my entrence, shiro kissed me and lotor went IN. I was in a silent scream,"shhhhhhh it's oke my love it will feel better soon" lotor said. "nahhahh" I moaned out. "l-lotor l-LaNce s-sSHirO I'm I'm I'm cumming" "cum for us keith/little red" they all said. I came the hardest if ever cum before. lotor and lance kept abusing my prostate gland, while Shiro was busy with my nipples and mouth. after I came like four or five times, lance and lotor came in me. lance switched with shiro and let's just say they wanted to know how many times I could cum........

counting the first four or five times I came 24 or 25 times.... I need a break and I am sure I can't walk tomorrow..... hope the baby's are not influenced by their crazy sex drive....

I am soo sorry for  not updating butttt...
1: I am 16 year old now! yayy my birthday was the 30th of July🎉🎊🎊🎉
2: I have started my first "original" book called; twelve again? go check it out! bdw  I will update it soon I am working on a chapter
3: this story will have a few more chapters and one FINAL good ending.
soo yeah ooh and I got my hair dyed 😁 soo I will see your guys next chapter bye bye!

~Satan's rose