chapter 8

Keith's p.o.v

I was hot again, I felt dizzy. I opened my eyes to see the room were I woke up in.
Lotor came in, as I again tried to get away from him, he pulled me to him. " My little red, haven't you learned that you shouldn't do that" He hissed. "W~why don't you go f~fuck yourself" I answered him. He turned me and he started to spank me, " That's no way to talk to your king Keith" 'Shit I made him mad and why does this turn me on so much?' "I'm s-sorry"  "Sorry doesn't cut it Keith"  Lotor pulled my boxers down and began to prepare me, I was biting my hand to hold back the moans, as he was making more and more speed. "f~fuck"

3rd person p.o.v

Lotor was adding more fingers each time he trusted in and out of keith. When he thought Keith was ready, he put his dick at Keith's entrence and slammed into keith, Keith let out a moan of surprise and covered his mouth quickly. "Common baby let me hear those moans" Lotor whispered close to Keith ear, Keith shakes his head no. Lotor groans a bit and starts to speed up , while Keith is desperately trying to hold back his moans. Lotor bites Keith's ear and Keith let's out a girly moan, lotor smirks and flips Keith over, so he laid  on his back. Lotor trusted hard into Keith and kissed him,
Keith who is now a moaning mess, is coming closer to his climax. "L~lotot i-im going to c-cum" "What was that red? " "F-fuck d~daddy" Keith climaxes and a few minutes after lotor comes inside Keith. "Lotor pull out" "No" Keith looks at lotor as he looks straight (not) in his eyes. "Daddy's not going go pull out, until you take all of my cum inside you and don't spill a drop" Keith looks at lotor as if he's crazy " HOW CAN I TAKE IN ALL YOUR CUM, YOU CAME WAY TO MUCH! " Keith yelled at lotor. Lotor only smirked and kisses keiths head. "Goodnight my little red" "Are you seriously going to sleep besides me while your dick is IN me?! " Lotor smirked and whispered " it's called knotting little red and now Sleep " Keith scoffed and tried to get some sleep. The last thing he heard was "I l.....e.... Y....... L..tt....r...d"

A/n: okey so I know i said I would upload later that day but yeah....... I'M SOOOOOO SORRRRYYYY at least you guys got some smut so be grateful.  Anywayyyy I will see you guys next time bay byeee❤

~satans rose 🌹