chapter 5: the day after

I woke up feeling sore from last night..  I turned around right into lotor's arm's, "good morning my little red~" "My name is Keith, lotor" I said. My voice sounded like I had been screaming for weeks.. 'Fukking hell,  my throat hurts' I thought. Lotor pulled me closer to him. "Go to sleep my little red, you'll need it for tonight" I heard lotor smirking, but I still fel asleep..

Lance's p.o.v (before they were captured)

Keith sacrificed himself for the team,  but why?  I don't understand. He's just as important as everyone else. Why do such a reckless thing?  I know lotor wanted a bride,  but why? 
me and Shiro have been flying around  searching for lotor's castle, pidge is staying up all night to help locate it and Allora has locked herself in her room.... Shiro and I are flying around again for the billionth time, "Lance to you see that up ahead? " "Yea, what is that?" " I think we have company.... " 'Shit' "Shiro they are  galra....... " I saw Shiro going straight into battle (you see what I did there???  No.... . Ohh oke..)  I followed his lead. We were outnumbered but we still fought, until Shiro and I were captured and brought to lotor......

Keith's p.o.v

I woke up to a yell.....  'Lance' was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard that. I ran to the door trying to get out but lotor grabbed my wrist.. " Where are you going little red? " "Lotor please let me go,  they need me..... I will do anything please... " " Ohh little red,  I know you will do anything,  because you already belong to me.  Sooooo.....  I will not let you go. " " Lotor please,  if you can't let me go to them then please do something to save them" I plead again.. He looked at me,  smirking but not doing anything. He was amused by my pleading......  He just stood there looking at me. I looked down to realize I was not wearing anything....  I blushed like crazy,  trying to cover myself up with my hands and legs. Lotor let out a chuckle,  'soo cute' I blushed more. "Ummm....  Lotor do you have something for me to wear? " Lotor looked at my face and turned around to the closet, he grabbed a short and a crop top with no on it.  "Here my little red,  for you" He kissed my cheek and left the room. I got dressed and left the room...

A/n : HOLY SHIT GUYS,  PEOPLE READ MY BOOK????  over 100 people read my book?!  I'm in shook....... Welp just a boring chapter I guess.?  If you guys have an idea for a chapter you can massage me if you want,  so yea peace out
~satans rose 🌹