chapter 10 (good ending kinda?) part 1

Keith shot up in his bed painting heavy, he felt lotor turn to his stomach. 'Please let that be just a dream' Keith prayed.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Keith woke up the next day, feeling kisses all over his face. "Good morning love" He heard lotor say. "Morning" Keith mumbled, Keith slowly stretched and made his way out of bed. Only to be met with nausea, he ran to the bathroom and trew up, " Red are you okey? " Lotor asked keith. Keith looks at lotor and gives him a small smile, "I'm fine lotor, just a bit nauseous" Lotor hummed and went to get haggar.

Some time later haggar did some test and they got to hear that Keith was pregnant with 3 baby's. ' 3 baby's that can only mean that the baby's are Lance's, shiro's and lotor's ' Keith was overjoyed and so was lotor. Lotor commanded that some guards grabbed Lance and shiro to tell them the news.
After Lance and shiro were brought to Keith and lotor they didn't take the news very well....

Keiths p.o.v
"WHAT! "Shiro yelled, I flinched."so you are saying that Keith is pregnant with our baby's? " Lance asked, " Yes blue palladin that is correct, you, me and black are the daddy's to keiths baby's." Lotor explained. Lance hugged me and Shiro just stood there. "Shiro are you oke? " I asked. "I-im..... Am I really going to be a dad? " Shiro asked me, I could tell he was shocked. I would be too if I found out my brother/son/crush was pregnant with my baby. "Yes Shiro, you are going to be a dad" He looked and me, smilled and ran to hug me. Lotor and lance smiles both softly and went to hug me and Shiro, tears swelled up in my eyes and I began to sob...

~timeskip because I cannn~

I was now a few months pregnant and we decided to call the rest of voltron, I was so nervous about what they would think and how they would react. I began messing with the bottom part of my T-shirt, lotor grabbed my left hand and lance my right, while Shiro's arms wrapped around my waist. It was time for the call...