Drarry loving-Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Harry's POV*
"Wake up Harry!" Ron shouted excitedly. "Ah, Ron I'm tired let me sleep!" Harry complained before pulling the covers over his head to block out the light Ron turned on. Harry was about to dose off again until Fred, George and Ginny jumped down the stairs yelling "Hogwarts!" and "Tri Wizard Tournament!" All bounced into Harry's room and jumped on the bed till Harry got up reluctantly.

All the Weasley's inhaled their food quickly before going to get ready for the train ride. Harry slowly ate his food and didn't let the annoyed yells to hurry get to him. By 9:00am Harry was fully dressed and ready to go to the platform along with the rest of the Weasley family. They all apparated to the platform and waited for the train to come.

*Draco's POV*
Dobby woke Draco, who could have slept all day. "Master must get ready for Hogwarts now" Dobby informed. "Okay, thank you Dobby" Draco said before going to change into the clothes he'd chosen to wear on the train. Dobby was extremely grateful for that comment and went crazy saying "Master said thank you to Dobby! Dobby is grateful! Thank you, Master!" Dobby went on like this for 20 minutes before Draco calmed him. "What's for breakfast, Dobby?" Draco asked with his stomach growling.

Dobby disappeared before appearing again with a silver plater with a delicious meal prepared. Draco ate the food rather slowly. Just as he finished eating Lucius poped his head in the door filling Draco in with some information "Draco, are you nearly ready? The train leaves in 25 minutes." Draco replied whilst dragging his bags to the door "yes father. Can you take these?" Lucius took the bags and told Draco to apparate to platform 9 and 3/4. Draco did as he was told and apparated to the platform.

While he searched for his father, Draco and Harry bumped into each other knocking themselves to the ground. "Watch where your- oh uh going" stuttered Harry, blushing as red as a tomato. "Yeah, you too, Potter" Draco replied, without any venom dripping from his words. Suddenly their eyes meet, they both felt sparks. They could have stared into each others all day but Lucius grabbed the back of Draco's shirt and hoodie, hauling him to his feet.

"What's happened here?" Lucius demanded. "Ouch! Malfoy that hurt!" Harry covered, Draco playing along as well "Watch it then, Potter!" Lucius smirked at Draco ' hurting ' Harry. "Nice, Draco!" Lucius complimented "thanks father" Draco replied not really happy that he'd just pleased his dad.

Lucius was expecting a bigger reaction because he was quite hard to please "What's wrong?!" Lucius demanded "I don't know what your talking about" Draco tried to cover up. "Your hiding something! Tell me!" Lucius complained, fairly annoyed. Draco, still keeping up his defense "What are you talking about?! I'm not hiding anything!" Lucius was furious now "TELL ME! I will find out, I assure you, Draco Malfoy!" Draco was sick of his fathers complaints and him always saying 'I will find out, I assure you'. "Sure! Sure! What ever helps you sleep at night!"

By now, the train was already at the station and students were boarding. The Malfoy's were still fighting, somewhat of a crowd surrounding them, one of which was Harry.

"That's it, Draco! That's the last straw!" Lucius dared Draco to continue back chatting as he readied his wand. Draco was not going down without a fight, he readied his wand. Lucius was furious.
"As I expected. AVA-"
"AHHHH!" Harry cut in, saving Draco's life, but ending Lucius's. Draco was angry by Harry cutting in "Hey! I had that, Potter!" Harry glared at Draco "Sure ya did! I wasn't going to let him kill you!" Draco was surprised by that comment "Since when did you care about ME, Potter?!"

*Harry's POV*
It was like Draco knew that question had Harry pinned to tell him important or life changing information. "Uhhh... Since I'm nice!" Harry shot back pathetically. Draco knew there was more "Your lying! Tell me the truth!" Draco said sternly. Harry didn't know what to do, there was still a crowd around them "I'll tell you later, Malfoy!" Draco wasn't satisfied with that answer "tell me now!" Draco was like a little kid went he wanted information.

"Later!" Harry confirmed. He could tell Draco wasn't happy with that answer either "on the train?" he bargained. "Fine! Just to shut you up!" Only then Draco seemed happy with the answer. He grinned before pushing through the crowd leading Harry into an empty compartment. "Okay, spill! Why'd you care about me?!" Draco asked eagerly while locking the doors and windows. "Fine." Harry gave in

"ILOVEYOUSOMUCHANDIWASSCAREDOFLOOSINGYOUEVENTHOUGHYOURNOTMINEYET!!!" Harry blurted out quickly while blushing like crazy. "Wow! Calm down! But I didn't quite catch that, could you repeat it but slowly. Okay?" Draco said chuckling a bit. "Fine" Harry agreed to slow down but made Draco promise not to tell anyone. "I said I-I love you so much and I was scared about loosing you, even though your not mine yet." Harry managed to make it audible "Oh. Well I suppose I should tell you my secret then... I-I lo-"

"Hey! We'll be at Hogwarts in 30 minutes, I'd recommend getting changed into your robes!" Hermione said "how'd you get in you get in here? The door was locked" Harry questioned "Harry, I used aloe hamora" Hermione said in a tone like 'how could you not know that'. "Anyways, best be off!" Hermione said before she ran down the hall to where she and Ron shared a compartment.

*Draco's POV*
Draco was hoping Harry had forgotten about the confession he was about to make. Unfortunately, he remembered "Anyway Draco, continue" "yeah...um... What was I talking about?" Draco used an excuse. Harry though about it, then settled on an answer "I think you said 'I lo' before you were cut off." Draco could feel color draining from his face. "Uh... Yeah... So as I was saying I-I..... I love you" Draco stuttered in a whisper.

Harry was grinning ear to ear. "Why are you so happy?" Draco asked but as soon as he said it, he felt stupid. "Draco! This is perfect! Will you be my boyfriend?!" Harry almost yelled "Shhhhh! Some one might hear!" Draco said before smiling "and yes!"

Harry punched to air, but then slouched. "What's wrong Harry?" Draco wondered, there was nothing to be sad about because now they were boyfriends, unless he didn't want to, but he did because he was the one who asked. This was complicated. "What are we going to tell people, Draco?" Harry questioned "The truth?" Draco wondered if that was okay with Harry, but he shook his head no. After a lot of thinking, Draco spoke up "What if we don't tell anyone? Just keep it a secret, between you and me... Yeah?" Harry thought about that option "I suppose that would be best for now."

Their conversation stopped when they got of the train. "Remember! Watch it, Potter!" Draco said with a smile and a wink, before disappearing into the crowd.

*END OF CHAPTER*
If there's anything you think I can do better please tell me.
Thank you! Hope you enjoyed!