Drarry loving-Chapter 21

*Harry's POV*
"Okay... Wait... Didn't you try to kill me when I was a baby?" Harry asked, narrowing his eyes. "Oh yeah, soz bruh" Voldemort said, trying to sound cool but failing. "GUYS!??!" Cedric called looking horrified "what?!" Voldemort said sassily. Cedric gestured to the mulcher machine and where Krum had been destroyed.

"What? You want to be pushed in too? Okay" Voldemort said and without hesitation, He pushed Cedric in. "Hey! That was mean!" Harry said looking at what was left of Cedric. "Oh please! He was plotting to steal yo man, Draco. I like, helped you so be happy your alive and not mulched like those other people." Voldemort said defending himself. "I wonder what it's like to be mulched" Voldemort said starring at the mulcher machine.

"Well, why not you find out! Tell me what it's like, okay?" Harry said before shoving Voldemort into the machine. "Okay! Jsjdkskdmkwks!!!" Voldemort screamed while his body was sucked into the machine. "It's kinda hurts!" He yelled just before his head was mulched into shreds. "I'm just gunna go now... Kay, bye!" Harry said before grabbing the cup and transporting back to the place where he started.

Once he returned, the crowd was going crazy. He was tackled by Draco who was passionately kissing him. "I heard screaming, what happened in there?" Draco asked concerned. "Oh you know, ran into Voldemort, nice guy by the way. Ummmm yeah, he pushed a few people into a mulcher machine and then jumped in himself to see what it was like. But yeah, this was pretty fun overall." Harry summed up. "YOU WERE NEARLY KILLED COUNTLESS TIMES AND YOU CRIED OF FEAR BECAUSE OF SOME OF THESE TASKS! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, LIKE THAT!??!!" Draco screamed.

"I don't know" Harry said, "I'm hungry, let's go get food." Harry said before turning on his heels and walking away with Draco close behind.

+~+~+~+~+~+
Okay sorry this took soooooo long to update. I have writers block I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed this because even though it was short, it was hard to write. Also! If any of you have INSTAGRAM, I have a drarry fan account! So it would be much appreciated if you could go follow! Thanks!
I'm thinking about writing a oneshots book with some solangelo and drarry and maybe some percico and johnlock maybe. Tell me what you think please and I'll try make it happen.