Drarry loving-Chapter 6

*Night of the Tri Wizard Tournament selections*

*Draco's POV*

Everyone was so excited and pumped to see who would be in the Tri Wizard Tournament. Personally, Draco only wanted to see who the Hogwarts competitor was- Cedric Diggory. He heard the Krum had gotten chosen too, but Draco didn't care.

Dumbledore started giving a speech and how only one victor could win when he was cut off when the blue flame of the Goblet of Fire turned red.

It was choosing another victor.

A small piece of paper flew into the air before fluttering down on to Dumbledores palm. He read it. "Harry potter!" The professor yelled searching the hall, clearly confused and outraged that Harry was under aged AND put his name in the goblet. Suddenly Draco realised Snape was looking at him. Snape was smiling, that surprised Draco but he had bigger problems than a fangirling teacher.

His boyfriend was a competitor in the Goblet of Fire.

"HARRY POTTER! WHERE ARE YOU, HARRY POTTER!" Dumbledore shouted, forcing Draco's terrified boyfriend to go with the other victors. Harry had gone pail and shuffled through the same doors all the other victors had walked through.

*Harry's POV*

As Harry walked towards the door to join the three other competitors, Harry realised Snape was smiling like crazy. Snapes eyes darted back and forth, from Harry to Draco. Snape's eyes changed targets every five seconds. Then Harry remembered, what about Draco? What will he do?

Harry looked across the room, straight at Draco who seemed paler than usual. Harry felt like he had succeed and not for himself, but for Draco.

All the other selected victors where in large room all gathered on some stools. The room looked like a chemistry lab. All the other victors looked confused when Harry entered the room. Cedric looked angry, shooting daggers in a glare at Harry. Harry thought this was strange because Cedric was usually nice, considering he was a Hufflepuff too.

*Cedric's POV*

How on earth did Harry get chosen in the Goblet of Fire, he's under aged, Cedric thought. He's taking another chance of me winning the Tournament, not a risk I'm willing to take, Cedric talked himself in his mind some more. Cedric wanted to win the tournament, but now Harry might win, after all he is a powerful wizard. How could Cedric eliminate Harry from winning?

These were dark, evil thoughts but Cedric really wanted to win. He had his heart set on winning the tournament and wasn't going to let anyone get in the away. That included Harry Potter.

*Ron's POV*

Despite being angry at Harry, Ron did feel a little scared for Harry. Seriously, people actually die in this tournament. Ron thought about how Harry must being feeling- sad, scared, angry, happy- there was such a mix.

Ron also felt sorry for Draco- his boyfriend being in the tournament and all. Harry and Draco must be going through a lot. Draco must be kind of annoyed with Harry saying 'I have no friends' or something. Ron thought maybe he should just let the grudge go about the pair keeping their relationship a secret. Also, Harry might need all the support he can get in the tournament- seeing that everyone was annoyed that an underaged wizard was chosen.

Ron walked with Hermione back to the dorms and informed her of his plans. "Okay, but I still want to know what that secret was" Hermione answered after thinking for a while. Ron was happy that they would be friends again. He was actually kind of scared back on the platform when he first said that they weren't going to be friends anymore. He always knew he over reacted about things, he was never proud of it. It did cause problems every now and then, he'd told Hermione and she promised that she'd try and help him with it.

Ron felt happy to have a girlfriend like her. Their walk came to an end when they reached the Gryffindor common room where they went their different ways. Ron thought he should wait for Harry to come back to apologise, so he sat on his bed waiting for Harry. About thirty minutes later, Harry still hadn't come back but Ron wouldn't have known as he was sleeping peacefully.

BUZZ ... BUZZ ... BUZZ

The alarm for all the boys in the dorm started to go off. That's when Ron remembered that he had to apologise to Harry. "HARRY!" Ron shouted as he jolted up so he was sitting up looking in Harry's general direction. "AH!" Then there was a loud thud. Ron realised Harry wasn't in his bed "Harry, where are you?" Ron looking around confused, then surprised when Harry climbed off the floor back onto his bed. "What do you want, Ron?" Harry said, slightly annoyed, angry and tired.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to over react, you know I do that a lot so can we be friends again?" Ron apologised quickly before looking over at Harry sheepishly. "Sure" Harry answered plainly. "Great!" Ron bounced around the room happily whilst he got ready for the day, Harry on the other hand, rolled around lazily getting ready and didn't bother brushing his teeth or hair.

Ron decided to walk with Harry to breakfast. "I'm so happy we're friends again" Ron said happily, almost skipping to the great hall. "Yeah, great" Harry mumbled, rubbing his eyes while he strolled at a slow pace. "Hurry up, Harry! I'm hungry!" Ron said jumping around in front of Harry "When are you not hungry?" Harry asked jokingly "Never! What kind of question is that?" Ron answered, not noticing the joke.

"Harry!" Ron recognised this voice. It made him angry and made him grit his teeth "Draco, I missed you!" Harry seemed to snap out of his sleepiness as he ran to Draco and placed a passionate kiss on Draco's lips. "I'll just go then" Ron said teasingly. Only then did Draco and Harry pull away.

"Ron! I've got excellent news!" Hermione yelled grabbing her boyfriends attention. "Yeah, 'Mione?" Ron seemed a little excited. Hermione didn't seem to notice Draco or Harry. "Draco and Harry are dating!" Hermione blurted.

*Draco's POV*

How did Hermione find out about us, Draco thought. Harry was thinking the same thing from the look in his eyes. "Susan from Hufflepuff told me, said she saw them hugging and saw them kiss. Also said their ship name is Drarry." Hermione informed Ron, she still didn't see Harry or Draco yet "Ship name?" Ron seemed confused by that term. "Yeah? It's a couple name, so we'd be Romione" Hermione explained like it was so obvious "Ahhhh, okay I get it" Ron said, nodding and continuing to walk with her.

"Oh, um... How long have you two been here?" Hermione just noticed drarry- as they were called. "The whole time" Draco answered like it was totally obvious "Oh" Hermione said biting her lip, blushing a little. "How many people know?" Harry asked. "Um... About half the grade now" Hermione guessed. Harry seemed to be going pale, fear filling his eyes. He looked up at Draco with puppy dog eyes "People know about us. I'm scared, what do we do?" Harry whispered into Draco's ear. "I don't know" Draco answered his terrified boyfriend. "It's going to be alright, okay" Draco assured his boyfriend while placing a kiss on the top of Harry's head.

"I wouldn't be so sure" Harry said tears streaming down his face.