Drarry loving-Chapter 8

* Harry's POV* *Harry's dream*

There was a sort if meeting at what looked to be a mansion but a bit smaller so it looked more like a manor. Draco and his mother and father were there, they sat at the middle of the long table where many more people were gathered. Harry noticed Draco looked younger than he was now, maybe before he went to Hogwarts for second year. Everybody's eyes were directed to the head of the table where a man in black, hooded robes. It made him look like death himself!

"Now, we have given Draco a mission. Hopefully he can succeed as this will be very important with further plans" the robed figure planned "What is Draco's mission?" Lucius Malfoy asked quite nervously, glancing at Draco with concern "He will pretend to 'love' Potter, then, oh only then, we bring Potter here and kill him" the robed figure said, quite excited about the killing part.

"Wait so Draco will be pretending to be gay?" Narcissa Malfoy asked "Yes, not ideal. Only if you had a daughter, that would be better. But you didn't, so this is the only option left" the robed figure mused, seeming unimpressed.

Draco looked like he was on the verge of crying by that comment. "By the way, how is the mission going, Draco?" The robed figure questioned, all his attention on Draco "It's going fine" Draco replied bluntly, now he looked older like in third year. "More detail" the figure demanded "Has he fallen for you yet?" The figure paced, seeming very impatient "He trusts me. We are what you might call a 'couple'. He seems to love me." Draco said dreamily in the last sentence, now it looked like the age he was now.

"Your not really falling for him, are you?" The figure seemed to pick up the longing tone in Draco's voice "N-no, my lord. I would never do such a-a thing to endanger a mission" Draco stuttered quickly and quietly "LIES! Don't lie to me Draco, it may be the last thing you EVER do!" The robed figure lifted himself out the his chair at the head of the table, now walking to stand behind Draco who sat nervously.

"You lie to me. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ME!!! Every one else... Leave this room, NOW!" The man shouted and everyone obeyed his orders, scurrying out of the room.

"Now, Draco why did you LIE to ME! You know, if I want to, I can kill your family. If you fail your mission... Well you know what's going to happen. Hahaha" the robed figure laughed dryly "Fail your mission, or lie to me... You will watch the brutal end of your family. To make sure you know I'm serious... Hahahaha" the figure didn't finish his sentence as he brought in Draco's pet bunny. Cookie as Draco called the black and white spotted rabbit that now hopped around on the table in front of Draco.

"Goodbye, Cookie" Draco said as he scooped up the rabbit, tears streaming from his eyes. He knew what was going to happen. He set the rabbit on the table again.

"AVADA KADAVRA!!!" A green light shot out the wand held the the dark, robed figure. "AHHHHHH!!! COOOKIEEE!!! NOOOOO!!!" Draco sobbed, the tears running from his eyes were now like water falls. He cradled the limp body of the rabbit in his arms. Draco wished the rabbit would come back to life, but it didn't. It just sat there. In his arms.

Lifeless.

Outside the room, Narcissa almost burst through the doors to her weeping child but was held back by Lucius.

"If you go in he will kill us ALL" Lucius warned, pain in his eyes hearing Draco wail inside the hall. He remembered the day he gave the rabbit to his little Dragon (Draco's nickname) Draco was so happy. Sometimes that rabbit was the one thing that kept Draco going, but now, it was gone.

"Stop crying! If your a true death eater, you don't cry!" The figure yelled, testing Draco to see if he would be a reliable death eater. Draco tried wiping away his tears but that didn't work, new tears replaced the old. "STOP CRYING, COWARD!!!" The figure snapped, slamming his hand on the table. "I-I... I can't" Draco sobbed. "ARGGG! You are a pathetic little piece of scum!" The figure ranted, kicking chairs and slamming the table with his hands.

Both, Lucius and Narcissa had enough. They couldn't sit and listen while the figure yelled at their son. "Stop! Leave him ALONE!" Narcissa yelled. As soon as they burst in, they new it was a bad idea "How dare you interrupt! For this, you will pay... Dearly!" The robed figure chuckled a little in the last sentence. "Goodbye, Draco. HAHAHAHAHA!!! AVADA KADAVRA!!!" The robed figure laughed at the parents who now where in tears. Narcissa stroked Draco's platinum blonde hair.

"I never got to say goodbye" Narcissa sobbed. Lucius was lost for words. His only son was killed. Draco lie there, dead, still cradling Cookie in his arms.

That sight made Harry cry.

*End of dream*

"HARRY! Wake up! Please!" Draco pleaded, shaking Harry. Harry shuddered then awoke. Around Harry's eyes were wet. He'd been crying. "What happened? Bad dream?" Draco asked, seeing if there was a way to cheer up his boyfriend.

"Suppose you could say that? How'd you know?" Harry said. "Well, you where crying and you shouted out 'leave him alone' and 'how could you' and 'COOKIE!' May I ask what you were dreaming about?" Draco informed Harry, stroking his raven black hair.

"Okay long story, you were at this house with your family and there was a robed figure and he called you a death eater. But it was strange cause, you seemed to change ages but no one else did. Anyway then, he brought in a bunny and put it in front of you and you hugged it then said 'goodbye, Cookie' and you put it back down then the figure killed him" Harry paused for a bit.

He looked at Draco. Draco was in tears. The look on his face said that it was a memory. Cookie was real. Was the death eater part real as well? "Continue" Draco said, his eyes glassy. "Then you started crying and the figure said 'Stop crying! If your a true death eater, you don't cry!' But you didn't and you parents burst through the door to comfort you, but that didn't work because then the robed figure killed you" Harry said, sobbing the last part.

Draco hugged Harry. Harry kept on sobbing. Draco rolled on top of Harry and began to kiss him passionately. Harry seemed to calm down after a while. "What am I going to do about the challenge, it's tomorrow" Harry stated "Well you always have your wand" Draco said "What on earth is that supposed to mean?!!" Harry waved his arms around in the air.

"If anything, I'd want my broom" Harry said thinking of much more useful items "You can use your broom, Harry. You have your wand. Use the accio charm and that should bring the broom to you" Draco explained to his boyfriend. "Oh my god, OH MY GOD!!! Thank you Draco, I LOVE YOU!!!" He yelled before smashing their lips together for a quick kiss.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise to make the next chapter longer. Hope you are enjoying my story. If you think there are thing I can do better please tell me.

Thank you- G