Drarry loving-Chapter 4

*Harry's POV*

At dinner, Dumbledore made and announcement talking about the Tri Wizard Tournament. That was the thing Fred and George were going to enter. "Believe me when I say this completion is not for the faint hearted" Dumbledore went on, though Harry wasn't listening when he could think of Draco. Suddenly, a bunch of girls from another school burst into the Great Hall. They did a little performance before another group came in, all boys came in and did their performance. Then Dumbledore started talking about the goblet of fire, the magical cup that selects the names, adding a rule that you has to be over 17 to enter "No! Not fair! That's rubbish! That's rubbish!" Fred and George complained along with a few other people.

*time skip to after dinner*

Harry walked out of the great hall alone, as Ron and Hermione were still blanking him. He sighed longed for Draco- to hold hands, kiss and just be together. Harry took a different route to the Gryffindor common room. While turning a corner he bumped into someone, slamming into them with such force they both fell over.

"Watch where your going, Harry!" Ron spat, dripping venom into his words. "Says you!" Harry back chatted, along with a dagger shooting glare "ARGGGG!!!" Ron grunted as he got up and walked away muttering 'I'll make him pay, how dare he say that!' Harry ignored the comments. "Harry! What are you doing on the ground?" A dreamy voice asked, Harry spun around to see Draco grinning before coming over and sitting next to Harry. "Ron and I bumped into each other" Harry said, his gaze not leaving Draco's eyes. Draco took Harry's hand in his own "Don't worry about him" "He's my best friend, well at least was" Harry frowned at the thought. "You worry too much! He'll come around and he'll apologise. It's just a matter of time" Draco comforted.

"AWWWW!!! They are sooo cute together!!! Draco and Harry! What should they're couple name be?" Hufflepuff girls swarmed them now, asking so many questions Harry felt dizzy listening "Couple name.... Um.... Haco?" A girl asked "No" another answered "I got it! Drarry! It's meant to be!" They squealed and ran off to spill the gossip.

"I'm not ready for people to know" Harry said, fear clear in his voice. "Um... Maybe, only meet in private. Don't let anyone get suspicious! Be mean to each other when friends, teachers and other students are around. Don't take anything we say then seriously, okay?" Draco explained his idea. "okay." Harry agreed.

They both got up and started heading to their house common rooms. Harry sighed, he didn't really like the plan but at least people won't get suspicious. Harry had so much love to give but wasn't allowed to show it, except in private with Draco but that was going to drive him crazy. Harry really hoped Draco felt as strongly as he did. by now, Harry reached the Gryffindor common room. He tried thinking of different plans as he might start kissing Draco front of the whole school!!! Harry was in his pyjamas now and flopped on his bed and fell asleep straight away, before having terrible nightmares.

*Draco's POV*

Harry had agreed to the plan Draco thought of, although Draco was wondering how long Harry could keep it up. Draco could see that Harry had a lot of love to give, and he would have trouble hiding it. Draco was scared Harry might start kissing him in front of the whole school if he didn't learn to hide it.

Draco changed into pyjamas and curled up in his bed, deep in thoughts, trying to think of a better plan then the one they already had. Finally, he drifted to sleep,to deep for dreams.