Drarry loving-Chapter 20

*Harry's POV*
In about one hour, Harry was going to face the third and final task. "I don't know! I'm scared and I'm not hungry!" Harry freaked out as Draco tried to feed Harry some of his dinner. "I don't care, eat something!" Draco insisted. Hermione and Ron sat across the table pointing and Awwwing as Harry and Draco argued.

"You guys are soooo cute!" Hermione squealed, clapping her hands together quickly and had a crazy smile on her face. "Hermione!" Ron whispered, jarring an elbow in Hermione's ribs to make her be quiet. Only then did Hermione realise everyone in the great hall was completely silent except for Harry and Draco arguing about food.

"Eat!" Draco said forcing Harry's mouth open and shovelling the food in. Harry didn't realise the silence of the great hall until he had food pouring out of his month thanks to Draco. He glanced up at the professors if any of them were waiting to talk. No one was standing at the owl stand so Harry guessed that they were just looking at the commotion caused by Draco.

Then Harry noticed. He noticed Snape staring at him and Draco with an almost crazy look in his eyes. As if he were waiting for something. Harry disregarded as the noise in the Great Hall resumed and opened his mouth so Draco could feed him, which he did.

*Draco's POV*
The last task started in 30 minutes. Harry had eaten his whole meal thanks to Draco. Harry and Draco walked hand in hand down to where the tournament was starting. Now they were there Dumbledore had called all the victors to talk to them before the entered the maze that was they're next and last task.

All the competitors readied themselves at the point they were entering the maze. Harry and Cedric were entering at the same time because they were tying for first place.
3
2
1
And with that, the Hogwarts March started to play and Harry slowing walked in the maze. Cedric on the other hand, walked in quickly. Draco watched Harry until his entrance to the maze closed itself. Draco could do nothing now but wait.

*Cedric's POV*
Cedric looked over at Harry before the countdown started. 'Good luck' he mouthed as the Hogwarts March played and Cedric made his way in confidently. He took a left, and realised how long this would take. He wanted to walk with someone. He could try find Harry and together look for the cup that would declare the winner. But he hated Harry sort of. Harry stole Draco from him, even though Draco wasn't even his to start with.

Oh well. Maybe try look for the other competitors. With luck he might be able to find Krum so they could talk.

*Harry's POV*
Harry wondered around the maze aimlessly. He started to think about Draco. He and Draco hadn't really done much lately. Once the tournament is over, Harry might take Draco on a nice date somewhere fancy or maybe just a picnic. Just something.

*time skip to something more epic because I can't think of anything*

*Harry's POV*
Harry and Cedric raced together as the Tri Wizard Tournament cup came into sight. Just then, Cedric tripped face first and Harry laughed a little before helping Cedric up before the crazy bush, maze thing got him. Once they reached the cup, Cedric insisted that Harry take it. "Together!" Harry yelled as the bush maze started to rustle.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Victor Krum burst through the maze and together they all grabbed the cup. Shickdndnjeiwiwjjd! Now they were all transported to a crazy cemetery.

(Just saying, this is going to be very different to the movie and book because I'm just being silly here, okay? So it's going to be weird. Deal with it! *insert sassy face* it's still going to be Harry's POV)

"HAZA!" Someone shouted. Harry turned to face the owner of the voice and a figure cloaked in black. "Who are you?" Victor Krum asked.

"DON'T QUESTION ME!" He yelled and cast a strange spell the made a mulcher machine appear. (Is that even what it's called?) "HA!" And with that, he pushed Victor Krum into the machine. "KRUM!!!" Cedric and Harry screamed as they watched Krum get mulched.

"Krum got turned into crumbs! HAHAHAHAHA! That's so funny! I'm so funny! HAHAHAHAHA!" The figure laughed, removing the hood of his cloak. Harry couldn't stop laughing at the figures joke and than was rolling on the floor laughing at his face! He had no nose!

"Bruh!" Cedric exclaimed while feeling his own nose. "Dude! What happened to your face?" Harry managed to say without bursting out laughing. "My nose? Ya, I don't even know. I think someone took it." He said "oh by the way, I'm Voldemort. But you can call me Voldy if you want" Voldemort said.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
So... That was me being silly. The next chapter will be short because it will be me just finishing off the tournament. Hopefully I can get it done quickly, but I'm not sure due to school. But yeah! Hope you're enjoying the story!
-G